Chapter One

I was walking home holding Eevee in my arms, feeling a bit upset about Eleanor's rude comment before about my brother Ash. I noticed that Mimey was sweeping the front path. "Hey! Mimey!" I greeted him waving him with a small smile on my face.

Mimey waved back at me which I felt a little better of coming home, after the bad day of school. I slowly opened the door and heading inside of the house. "Mom! I'm home from school!" I shouted loudly quickly walking upstairs to my room with Eevee in my arms.

I slowly placed my bag into the bedroom and trying my hardest not to cry at the moment. "Eevee why couldn't I get the right answer today and I hated going to school I just want to go on a journey but I don't have a goal!" I muttered under my breath, began sobbing uncontrollably.

Why couldn't I just go on my journey with my twin brother when we just turned ten years old. I guess I was just scared at the time leaving my old friend Eleanor behind at the time. Eevee was trying her best to conforming me.

I slowly stared at the picture frame of me and Eleanor when we were eight years old. "Why did you have to change yourself Eleanor!" I muttered under my best with tears racing down on my cheek.

Eleanor and I were the best of friends for the last six years we've been throught a lot when her grandfather died from lung cancer or her parents have gotten a divorced and my mom would invited Eleanor to come over when her own parents at the time would have an argument, that until when high school came around she decided that to make some new friends with the popluar group and had a new boyfriend. Since then that Eleanor became a different person, and would always picked on me.

I signed a little placing the picture frame back into the nightstand and hugging my Eevee tightly in my arms. "I'm excited to see my brother today!" I said in a cheerful tone since it's has been awhile that Ash left to go to the Unova region.

I heard the door was opening making me feel confused a little and I quickly stood up from the ground hearing a recognized cheerful voice from downstairs. "I'm home!" Eevee jumped out of my arms and she was running out of the room.

"Eevee, wait for me!" I was calling her out and rushing out of the room. I slowly rushed down stairs to noticed a familiar slender skinny young boy with black hair, slightly tan skin, and brown eyes with two distinctive bolt-like marking underneath each one. He wore a red and white hat with a blue Poke Ball print, a blue and white hooded jacket with golden zipper, black baggy jeans, black fingerless gloves with red borders, and red high top sneakers. "Ash!" I shouted in excited running down stairs and quickly gave my twin brother a hug.

I felt very happy to see my twin brother returning home after his journey to the Unova region came to an end. But I just wished my older brother Red would come to visit us every once in a while but he's too busy training at Mt. Silver ever since he became the Champion of Kanto. I quickly let go of the hug with a small smile on my face. "How have you been, Ashley?" Ash asked curiously with his usual cheerful attitude.

I was about to answer him what's been going on with my personal life lately at school and Eleanor. "Welcome home, Ash." I suddenly gotten interrupted by mom's softer tone.

Ash turned his direction towards mom with his usual cheerful smiled on his face. "I'm back, Mom." He responded in a cheerful tone.

Ash and I were walking over to our mother while Eevee and my brother's Pikachu were hang out with each other. "Ash, your backpack." Mom mentioned in a calmer tone, making Ash completely confused. "You've got some laundry, right?" She asked kindly for his laundry. Ash kneeling down to the ground and grabbing a few things out of his backpack. "I can tell that you did your best just by looking at your backpack." She continued speaking in a motherly tone.