Chapter Fifteen

~None Pov~

Flashback

A younger version of Ashley was chasing around at the small, pale-green, quadrupedal Pokemon that has dark-green buds around his neck and has big red eyes in the backyard. "Hey, Chikortia, I'm going to catch you." She energetically replied, began again running around with her arms extended widened.

Chikortia stopped using her four short legs to see someone walking out of the backyard door and was holding a light gray duffle bag over his shoulder. Ashley was about scooping up Chikorita into her arms, as the Leaf Pokémon instantly headed straight towards the male figure who was just standing there. 

Chikortia slowly leaped into the male figure's shoulder and Ashley shortly headed towards them, looking very curious. "Oh, so you don't want to play anymore, Chikortia." She softly responded, pouting her lips tightly and throwing her arms over her chest.  

Ashley slowly took a deep breath, as she felt a hand lightly tapped on her shoulder and she looked up to see the male figure getting down on both of his knees. "Daddy!" She heartily remarked, throwing her arms over her shoulder around her father's neck. He slowly chuckled a little, before picking up his daughter off the ground. "Come on, half-pint your mother and the rest of your brothers are inside the house waiting for you." He calmly exclaimed, growing a huge smirk across his face. 

His name is none other than Silver, the father of Red, Ash, and Ashley. Silver's main goal is to look for the Flame Legendary Pokémon, Moltres and wanted to have a battle with it as well. Silver headed inside of  the house, carrying Ashley into his arms and went straight to the living room, where  his wife, Delia and his sons were sitting on the couch and having a conversation with two compelete strangers.

Ashley suspiciously glanced at the two strangers that she had never seen before in her life. The first one was a younger woman with purple eyes and gold hair that was tied up neatly into a ponytail. She wore a simple pink t-shirt along with lighter blue shorts, black hat and finally a pair of shaded sunglasses.  

Ashley instantly turned to see a short green headed hair male wearing the same outfit as the woman,but he has a green moustache on his lips. Silver steadily placed his daughter down on the floor. "What's going on here, Daddy?" She curiously asked her father, looking back at the two strangers who were rudely glancing at her. 

Delia slowly stood up on the couch and walked over to her husband, placing her hand towards his shoulder. "She needs to know about this, Silver." She softly whispered into his ears, and heard him sigh a little. Silver quickly kneels down on his knees to his daughter's level. "Hey, Ashley, the thing is that I won't be around that much for a while." He cheerlessly exclaimed, putting both of his hands next to her shoulder. 

Ashley's eyes widened in surprise to hear that her own father would be leaving for a while. "What do you mean that you won't be around?" She frantically asked him, felt tears racing down her cheeks and watched him getting up. "It's just that I'm going to head my way down to the Sevii Islands, Ashley." Silver calmly explained to his daughter, before looking at the two strangers.  "Because these people are going to associate me, finding my way to have the dream to battle against Moltres." He began again explaining the whole thing, watching Ashley tears were racing down on her cheek. 

Ashley didn't say a single word, hearing that her own father would be going to the Sevii Islands with the two strangers. "Oh, when will you be coming back?" She calmly whispered, facing down the floor and hearing her father sigh. "I'm sorry about that, Ashley but it's going to be taking a long time for me to reach my goal." He softly apologized to his own daughter, noticing his wife disappointingly shook her head and covered her hand over her mouth.