Chapter Twenty-Two

(Skipping Episode: 33 & 34 but a small overview on before going straight to the Summer Camp Arc.)

After a long talk with Alain about trying her best to believe herself and her Gardevoir as she went back to the Pokémon Center with a smirking Bonnie following the two. When she arrived back she saw Gurkinn and Korrina having a conversation about she has a long way to go becoming the Gym Leader of Shalour City.

He gave her a request to go to Pomace Mountain, where a trainer that can Mega Evolve resides. Luckily, Ashley and the others offered to escort Korrina presently to the mountain, promising her that she'll soon learn to master Mega Evolution.

During those times on their trip to Pomace Mountain of course for Korrina's special training as well leading the others to the caves where they were faced the flock irritated Noibat resulting in them getting separated; Ash, Serena, Bonnie, Gardevoir, Eevee and Lucario while Ashley, Clemont, Korrina and the two Pikachu.

One of those beautiful nights both Korrina and Ashley weren't unable to sleep as the two were having a deep conversation about their incapacity to regulate Mega Evolution. At the time this really made Ashley still think about the last battle she had with Alain remembering the same exact words he told her that not only she needs to believe in herself but her Pokémon as well.

Then, later on the next morning two groups were trying their best to look for each other. Unfortunately, Team Rocket like always captured Pikachu but in the end, had failed with the heroes finally reunited once again as well during the battle Korrina's Lucario lost his control and Ashley's Gardevoir using the wrong moves.

Eventually, when they arrived on Pomace Mountain, they met this nice old lady who goes by the name Mabel and her partner Mawile that can easily Mega Evolve. As Korrina and Mable were having their battle Lucario was losing his control due to his aura causing it to lose right away.

Mabel merrily suggests that everyone could make the flower arrangements with their Pokémon partner which does continue for the next several days. This caused Korrina and her Lucario to get extremely impatient but later on exploring the grace of the mountain cheerily proceeded helping together to make the wonderful treaty.

Of course, once again Team Rocket tries to steal Pikachu and Mawile but luckily Korrina training was certainly that pays off, finally able to reach Mega Lucario by using her voice with the help of Mega Mawile making the three villains to be blasting off again.

When it reached the next morning Ashley and the others said farewell as they began to leave Pomace Mountain with Ash on the other hand, deciding to depart Korrina so he could train more before he could challenge the Shalour Gym.

Korrina and Lucario left the others. As our heroes continue making their way to Shalour City for Ash's next Gym battle as well as Ashley's first Pokémon Showcase. When Korrina left them Ashley had decided to catch the female Pikachu and nickname Paris so she wouldn't be confused with her brother's Pikachu.

🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Our heroes were trying to make their way to Shalour City but in a short time of travelling Ash had recently caught himself a Hawlucha as well his Fletchling evolved into a strong Fletchinder.

As of right now, Professor Sycamore recently called the others about wanting them to enroll in his Pokémon Summer Camp of course, they all happily agreed to go over there and just have a lot of summer fun.

Ashley cheerily moved her legs ahead throughout the forest with the others who had followed her behind. As they have finally made out of the woods Ashley softly glanced at the campsite seeing some few cabins as well as having their own Pokémon Center and lastly a gorgeous deep blue beach right next to the camp.