Chapter Three

Red and Leaf: 19 years old

Steven Stone and Diantha: 23 years old

Alain, Clemont, and Aria: 17 years old

Ashley, Ash, Serena, Shauna, Trevor, Tierno, Miette and Calem: 16 years old

Sawyer and Mairin: 14 years old

Bonnie: 9 years old
_____________

I was listening to some music during our flight towards the Kalos region trying to forget about anything negative. I looked over at my brother's shoulder to watched the window and noticed that the sun was shining over nearby the view of Lumiose City that has many skyscrapers and lights were shinning all over Prism Tower and taxes driving to the gray streets. I quickly paused my music on the IPod and fixing my pink glasses while Eevee was still taking a nap during the long flight and I was ignoring the passengers conversation. "Yeah, we'll arrive soon, Pikachu and Ashley." Ash exclaimed getting so excited of going to another adventurous journey.

I was leaning my head against Ash's shoulder to continue watching the view of Lumiose City. "You and Pikachu are really excited, huh?" Alexa asking him a simple question which Ash shook his head in response. "Of course, our new journey will begin! If that didn't fire me up, I wouldn't be much of a Pokemon Trainer!" I was biting my lower lip tightly and looked at the view of Lumiose City once more.

"Eievui, Eeveee!" Eevee was yawning as she stretching her body after she finished tooking a nap. "Aw! Eevee your finally awake from!" I responded in a sweeter tone as I was petting her forehead.

I slowly watched the plane finally arriving safely on land which I took a deep breath of relief. I'm so excited to meet a lot of new Pokemon during this adventure and hoping to get my mind off of the bullies and ex boyfriend. I slowly quickly got out my seat with me holding my Eevee in safely. Alexa and I began following my twin brother Ash.  "Hellooo Kalos region! Ash of Pallet Town has arrived!" We've both heard Ash yelling outside of the plane.

I couldn't help myself bursting out laughing at my twin brother usual cheerful attitude. Before leaving the Kanto region, Red gave me a egg from the Hoenn region as a gift and slowly opened my bag to pick up the egg. The desgin of this egg was blue with white puffy clouds around the egg and quickly putting back into the bag for safe keeping. "What's with you all of a sudden?" Alexa asking him a simple question with a bright smile on her face.

Ash slightly turned his direction towards Alexa and I with his usual cheerful smile across his face. "I'm greeting the Kalos region. Once we're out of here, we'll take our first step in Kalos region! That needs to be commemorated!" Ash exulted pumping his fits in the air in delight and quickly we have noticed two pink avian Pokemon flying above us which I'm pretty much amazed at this. "I've never seen those Pokemon before!" Ash exclaimed trying to take a step on the stairs, quickly steps, landing heavily on the ground.

I quickly rushed out of the stairs with Alexa following me behind to check if my brother was alright. "Are you all right?" Alexa asked curiously to him with a concern look on her face. Pikachu was jumped onto Ash's chest to carefully watched him slowly getting up from the ground. "I'm fine." He responded back to her question making slowly took out my breath in relief.

Ash looked back at Alexa getting confused before. "Alexa, what're those?" He asked confused to the young journalist. "Ah, those are Spritzee." Alexa responded back to him. I continued watching the two Spritzee flying above each other.

Ash quickly got up from the ground by Alexa helping him out and I looked back at him. "All right, here goes! Let's set off towards our Gym matches!" Ash exclaimed was about to run off somewhere.