Chapter Thirteen

My legs were getting really exhausted, So I just continued to ignore the feeling, with more tears running down my cheek, as I stopped for a moment. I felt my Eevee jumped out of my shoulder, and giving me a concerned looked. "Eevee!!" She angrily shouted at me, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Hey, Eevee.” I called out to my Pokémon as she was glancing on me in so much concerning. “Maybe he was right for once... I should just give up on everything, and going back home...” I gently whispered, held my head straight into my hand, biting my lower lips deeply, fighting off the tears.

Eevee jaw dropped in shocked, when I was mentioning about him to her. "Come on, let's go to Lumiose City, and probably the time we go there which is get the plane ticket to the Kanto region." I sweetly replied, slowly picking her up from the ground, and pulling her closer. I took a small leaped on a huge grey rock, which was standing next to the light blue stream of water, and heading straight down to the forest.

I continued making my way towards the woods, feeling the wind was blowing in my hair. Unfortunately, I don't even have the town map with me, as I sighed angrily, knowing that Serena or Clemont has one. On the other hand, I wasn't the best person when it comes to direction. I walked pass a few trees, making my way seeing wide-open field with two trainers faced to faced, with one of them has a Charizard.

I noticed something that Charizard was wearing around his neck, and began loudly roaring, making me nervously shaking my hands in fear. "A Mega Stone." The blonde-headed girl responded in a curious tone, which my Eevee was twitching her ear in confusion as I pulled her tightly in my arms. "Show me your strongest." Hearing a strong male voice spoke, that was caught me off-guard.

My mouth opened widened, staring into his super deep dark blue eyes, and messy, black hair. He's appearance had those pair of baggy gray pants, along with black leather jacket and boots. He also wore a dark blue blue shirt with a white undershirt and light brown fingerless gloves. And finally around his neck, he has puffy pale blue scarf. I never seen someone, who is....snapped out of it Ashley, this isn't the right time."You're quite confident, huh? I hope you're not just all bark and no bite." She merrily repiled, placing her hand against her hips. "What's your name?" She curiously raised a question to him, making myself wondering it aswell.

"Alain." He firmly introduced himself, looking back at the blonde-headed Trainer. My eyes widened in shocked, remembering what Calem had mentioned to me about this Alain person, and showing me the photo, watching the girl taking out her PokeBall from her pocket with a carefree smile. "I'm Astrid. And This little one is my strongest partner. Come on out, Absol!" Astrid warmly recalled to her Pokemon as she was sending out the disaster mammalian Pokemon into the battlefield.

I slowly glanced at Absol, wearing a special necklace around him. In the center, it has grayish-dark blue stone, and for the one Charizard had, it's a darker blue shade stone. That kind of reminds me, with the same stone, Calem gave me for my Kirlia, when she hopefully evolves into a Gardevoir in the future. "It is present. Roar, Charizard! Flamethrower!" Alain recalled to his Pokemon as his Charizard opened his mouth widened releasing a powerful red-orange stream of fire directly towards the disaster Pokemon.

"Absol, Psycho Cut!" Astrid angrily responded to her Pokemon, as her Abosl's horn began glowing purple, before releasing it like a blade of energy, managing to cut through the Flamethrower, making both moves collide into a huge grayish cloud of smoke. "Megahorn." She shouted in so much determination. Her Absol started running faster with his horns growing in size. 

"Grab its horn!" Alain recalled to his Pokemon as his Charizard managed to grab the whole of the disaster Pokemon's horns. Absol leaping over back to his Trainer, before his horn went back to the regular size. "Its power is impressive. But this can't be the end of it. Let's get serious, shall we?" He seriously responded, raising up his hand, wearing a black bracelet with the Key Stone on the center. Astrid nodded her head. "Heh. I'll show you." She warmly stated, growing a carefree smile on her face, tapping her earring with her fingers.