Chapter Twenty-Four

This chapter will be a trigger warning, because it is going to have some dark themes mentioning about sexual assault. Also, there is going to canon Character who's going to be out of character.

____________________________________

"The names…AZ." He coldly introduced them to the shocked girls with different colored eyes. "So, your name is AZ?" Delilah pointed it out with her face written all over, confused. "What are you doing here in this summer camp?" She asked a very huge question to why he was here last night.

This AZ guy looked back at the night sky feeling a little bit sad. "This reminds me a lot of my past, what I have lost over the years." He whispered softly to himself, facing his head staring back at the two girls frowning at them. "It's just something bad will happen in the future…I mean I'm sensing everything in this beautiful region will turn very ugly…" Ashley and Delilah didn't say anything to the poor guy as he was disgruntled.

Delilah remembered about her father and asked AZ about it. AZ thought for a brief moment before he whispered to her about her father’s whereabouts. But he told her one thing she must do.

“You must save your father Delilah. Save your father before disaster happens in Kalos.”

"I should be going now, it's getting late." AZ recalled gently placing his hand against his pocket slowly moving his legs towards the dark forest. Just leaving the two of them in so much disbelief then looking back at each other. "He's right about what's going to happen in the far future." Delilah quietly mutters to herself, softly tapping her foot to the ground.

She looked back at Ashley with a gentle smile on her face. "And congrats on winning your very first Pokémon battle." Delilah exclaimed cheerfully, placing her hand on top of her shoulder. "Thank you." She responded sweetly back to her new friend.

Ashley paused for a moment, waiting for what she's going to say to Delilah. "So, are you nervous about the double battle tomorrow?" She asked curiously to the short redhead girl as she saw Delilah shrugged her shoulders softly.

“Not really Ashley. How could I handle this battle against those two jerks? I've dealt with battling other jerky trainers before I knew what I'm doing… But here’s my tip advice as a trainer Ashley. You gotta put your mind and heart into it, and trust your Pokémon. I know this because the school taught me that and my brother Jake told me about it too.”

"Woah, that makes you a strong person." Ashley softly replied with a worried smile written all over her face, watching Delilah looking back at the dark night sky. "This battle not only means a lot to me but… It's for my dear friend Ann." Ashley was about to ask some question who Delilah was talking about but it was already too late and she headed back to the cabin not saying a single word.

Ashley signed a little before she headed back to her own cabin feeling a little curious right now.

—--

The early next morning the sun was shining very brightly as Serena and Ashley, wearing their sports outfits, then began happily jogging around the sandy beach along with Ash and Bonnie except for Clemont who was having a hard time running.

“C-Could you please slow down a bit…?!” Clemont ran out of breath for just a moment. 

"Serena and Ashley sure are fired up!" He pointed it out to himself, trying to take a deep breath.

Bonnie turned her head to her older brother with a bright smile on her face. "Well, today's program is the one Serena and Ashley have been looking forward to the most, after all!" She cheerfully responded to him while Pikachu, Leafeon, Chespin, and Fennekin were catching up to the others.