Twenty-Eight.

Elisa tilted her head back beneath the faucet, letting the warm water cascade over her face. She took a deep breath, pushing the water away and smoothing her hair back, before it flowed back over her face. She tilted her head forward, staring down at her feet and feeling the soft pelting of water against her back.

"Elisa?" A muffled knock caused her to jump slightly, shaken out of her wandering state.

She frowned, looking back at her door in confusion. It was a voice she didn't recognize.

"Uh— Hold on, I'm almost done," She called out, awkwardly rinsing herself once more before turning the knob away from her, watching as the falling water slowly diminished from sight.

Elisa wrapped a white towel around her chest, pulling her hair over her shoulder to dry against her towel. She paused to look in the mirror, baffled by her lack of sense to bring her clothes into the enclosed space with her.

She hesitated to open the door, feeling so vulnerable along side the fact that she had no clue who was on the other side.

"Wh-"

"Please help me."

She clutched on tight to her towel in surprise, furrowing her eyebrows at the sight in front of her. "What are you doing in here?" She scoffed, hugging her arms around herself.

Whimpering, Valeria nudged a very drunk Oliver away from her on onto Elisa's bed, "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what to do he-"

"What is happening right now?" Elisa whispered to herself.

"Look, he called me and he was fine— But when I got here he was-"

"Hey!" Oliver slurred suddenly, causing them to both jump, "We're in Elisa's room!"

"Shh," Valeria shushed him, waving her hand lazily.

"Is this a surprise party?" He hiccuped, rolling over onto his stomach to face her.

Elisa sighed, turning to her dresser to pull out a complete outfit, "I have to get dressed— Don't let him leave this room," She warned her, "I don't want anyone to see him like this."

As she disappeared into the bathroom, Oliver bolted out of the bed, startling the air out of Valeria, who watched him nervously. "Wait— I can't be in here," He stressed.

"No, no. It's okay," Valeria insisted, reaching forward to grab onto his arm.

"Stop!" He shouted, spinning in circles to prevent her from grabbing him, "I have to go!"

Panicking, she stepped away from him, allowing him to stop spinning calmly.

"She doesn't want me in here, she's mad at me," He panted as he slowed down, "Sh-she-"

"Oliver-"

"I don't feel good," He hiccuped, chapping his hand over his mouth.

Valeria frowned, cautiously placing her hand on his shoulder, "Why don't we lay down?"

He groaned softly and fell onto his back, holding his arm over his eyes. He held his other hand out, reaching out for her desperately.

She sighed, hesitantly taking it. "Oliver, what's wrong?" She whispered, leaning closer.

"Lay down with me," He grunted, tugging at her hand lightly.

She bit her bottom lip, slowly moving to sit beside him. "Okay," She breathed out, "I'm right here."

"You're pretty," He smiled deliriously, putting his hand in her waist.

She smiled awkwardly, putting her hand over his, "Thank you."