15.

"What are you doing up here all alone?" Mary snickered when she walked into the room, tilting her head at Oliver teasingly.

He raised his eyebrows when Sam walked in behind her, crossing his arms over his chest. "What are you two doing up here all alone?" He retorted, slouching in his seat lazily.

Sam didn't bat an eye, slumping into his bed as he replied, "We aren't alone— We're with you."

Mary nodded in agreement. "Honestly, why would we come up here knowing you'd be here?" She taunted him, lightly punching his shoulder.

Oliver rolled his eyes and followed her with his gaze as she threw herself into his bed. "Because you didn't know I was?" He suggested.

"Well you weren't downstairs— Where else would you have been?" Sam smirked, sitting up on his elbows.

Oliver sighed, shrugging in defeat as he turned back to look at his desk.

"So," Mary dragged out before repeating, "What are you doing up here all alone?"

"Didn't want to get drooled on by all the single girls down there?" Sam teased him.

He rolled his eyes again, turning to look at him. "You know we look pretty similar, right?"

"Some would say you're identical," Mary joked, rolling over to look at them.

"Why do you insist girls throw themselves at me when they don't throw themselves at you?"

Sam smirked, glancing at Mary knowingly. "Because they do," He snickered, sitting up completely, "You just didn't notice because everyone always thought you were with Mary."

Mary cringed, covering her ears with her hands. "I'm gonna be sick-"

"Mary, you literally-"

"Don't even say it!"

"You said so yourself— Some people think we're identical."

"Stop," She whined, covering her face, "It's not about the way you look but thanks for putting that image in my head-"

Oliver chuckled, sitting up right.

"-You're like my brother and Sam is-" She trailed off, knitting her eyebrows together.

"Sam is what?" Sam asked, raising his eyebrows at her.

She scrunched her nose, turning her head away. "Not— Like my brother."

Oliver glanced back and forth between their reddened faces and rolled his eyes, turning back around. "I'm up here because I'd rather not spend my first single Valentine's Day in three years watching my best friend drool all over his girlfriend," He told them over his shoulder, picking up his pen and returned right back to his work.

"Suddenly it's your 'best friend' that's the issue?" Mary asked, using air quotes, "Not the fact that the girlfriend in question is your choice rebound?"

"Rebound?" He scoffed, whipping around to look at her, "Seriously?"

"I'm fucking with you, dude," She sighed, looking at Sam for help.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know," He said slowly, "I didn't want to push your buttons before but you were probably okay for about five seconds before you tried to-"

"Seriously?" Oliver repeated, scowling at him in annoyance.

"Do you want me to lie to you?"

"No, but it would be nice if you supported me-"

"Supported you doing what? Trying to stick your nose in their business?"

He frowned, turning around completely to look at him. "What the fuck, Sam?" He snapped, "No, I don't try to stick my nose in their business."