*20.

!!tw : the following chapter contains themes of domestic/sexual abuse, suicide, and violence. please proceed at your own risk!!

"Drink up, baby girl."

Her eyes stung, a result of her failure to blink, afraid to close her eyes. She cleared her throat, blinking hard and glanced up at Oliver.

He too stared down at the bottle, the opened top pointing directly at his legs.

Elisa bit her bottom lip, hesitantly turning to hold a trembling hand out to Aiden. Her eyebrows knitted together when he put the cup in her hand, feeling the weight of its fullness.

"Dude, that's so much," Mary scoffed, lifting her chin in the air to peak into the cup.

Elisa pursed her lips, peering down at the wavering surface of straight vodka. She sighed deeply, shaking her head in disbelief before bringing the edge of her cup to her lips.

"Wait," Jackson said quickly, causing her to look at him, "You've had a lot to drink— Just do it."

She raised her eyebrows, lowering the cup from her face. "What?" She asked, her confusion clear in her tone.

He shrugged his shoulders, leaning back on his palms. "It's just a game, babe," He chuckled darkly, "I just kissed Aiden— Why can't you kiss Oliver?"

She bit her bottom lip, hesitantly turning to look at Oliver.

He looked at her with the blankest expression he could manage, but the red tint on his cheeks screamed out for help.

Her eyes dropped away from him, looking back down at the cup in her hand. "Okay," She whispered incoherently, and brought it to her lips, taking a gulp of it down. She paused, taking a deep breath before taking another, then handed the rest to Jackson.

She crawled past Mellie on her hands and knees, her fists pressed into the carpet causing her nails to dig into her palms. She pushed the bottle out of her way and stopped in front of him, crouching onto her knees.

Sam sighed, leaning closer to whisper into Mary's ear, "This should be good."

Mary hummed in response when Elisa leaned in, pressing her lips to Oliver's without another moment of hesitation. She turned her head to look at him, leaning in close to whisper back, "God knows how long he's been waiting for this and it's a stupid game."

He scoffed in response, shaking his head.

"Aiden did say to kiss how we want," Roni snickered, lifting her chin to look at Mellie over their heads.

"Shut up, Roni," She chuckled, rolling her eyes.

Elisa leaned back, hesitantly falling back to her feet.

But Oliver leaned forward with her, lifting his hand out of his lap to gently grasp the back of her head, keeping their lips together.

Sam raised his eyebrows, lightly nudging Mary's arm with his elbow, earning a head shake in response.

"Oh— See, that's not allowed," Aiden spoke up, pointing his finger at them.