*43 (Elisa and Jackson).

!!tw : the following chapter contains drug and domestically abusive. please proceed at your own risk!!

Manhattan, New York - August 5, 2019

"You're so fucking stupid, Elisa— He does not want you!"

She flinched when he screamed at her, hugging her arms around herself.

"I'm going to kill you!" Oliver shouted back at him, pouncing at him. He pinned Jackson's arms to the ground, throwing blow after blow at his face while he cackled like mad, uninterrupted by the punches.

She turned around, sobbing out miserably. She huffed out in relief when Sam came into her view. "Sammy!" She cried out, stretching her arms out to him.

He turned around, staring back at her with a blank expression.

She brushed the tears off of her cheeks, jogging closer frantically. "Help me," She pleaded with him, "Oliver's going to hurt him-"

"Your dress."

She frowned, looking down at the soaking pink dress that hugged her body. She reached down, cringing as the skirt clung to her legs from the moisture. She held her hand up to her face, scrunching her nose in disgust at the blood drenching her hand.

"What happened?" She asked, lifting her head to look at him again.

Her mouth fell open in surprise at the sight of Sam going blue. "Sam?" She questioned, putting her hand on his shoulder.

He let out an ear piercing scream, causing her to jump away from him.

His body trembled furiously as blood began to gush out of his clearly wounded shoulder, spraying out to her and covering her in the warm liquid.

"What happened?" She yelled out, frantically wiping the blood off of her face. She turned around, finding Jackson laying on the floor beneath her, drenched in his own sweat.

She frowned, kneeling down beside him. "Jackson? Jack, wake up-"

"He's gone," Oliver chuckled darkly, causing her to look up at him.

Her eyes followed in disbelief when he bent down. She watched in horror when he wiped away the blood that ran from his eye.

"He should have known better."

She frowned when he plucked a small plastic bag out of Jackson's grasp, shaking his head in disappointment.

"You poor thing," He pouted mockingly before looking back up at her. He smiled deviously, reaching forward to wrap his hand around her neck.

She gasped out for air, gripping onto his wrist in fear. "O-Oliver," She stammered, "I-I can't breathe-"

He opened his mouth, letting out a loud scream, comparable to the one Sam let out moments before.

"I'm going to fucking kill him!" The voice echoed around her, however, it clearly wasn't coming out of the Oliver that stood in front of her.

"B-baby, please," She whimpered, "I-I can't-"

"I'm going to fucking kill him!"

"Oliver," She struggled against him, desperately prying at his fingertips, "P-please-"

-

Elisa gasped out for air, clinging onto the sheets around her to dear life. She panted heavily, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand as she glanced over her shoulder at the digital alarm clock on the nightstand.