FIFTEEN: unsaid emily

╔══════ °• ♖ •° ══════╗

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
unsaid emily

╚══════ °• ♖ •° ══════╝

"EMILIA!" THE FAMILIAR voice of Flynn called out. "Oh my God, Emilia!"

The girl in question turned to see Flynn running towards her, her backpack almost falling off her shoulders. She chuckled and closed her locker, tilting her head at Flynn.

"What's going on?" Emilia asked. "Must be important if you're running."

Flynn placed her hands on her knees. "I really need to start working out." She then straightened up. "I think Apollo's asking Julie out."

Emilia's eyes widened. "What?"

"Look!"

Emilia followed to where she was pointing. Sure enough, Apollo was standing in front of Julie with his lands locked behind his back. Emilia could see the adoration in both of their eyes even from here. Apollo's face was slightly red and Julie seemed unsure what to do with herself. Suddenly, Julie rapidly nodded her head, and Apollo's face adorned the biggest smile.

Flynn and Emilia exchanged wide-eyed looks. Emilia hit her friend's shoulder a couple times as Apollo walked away from Julie, looking happier than he had been in days. She chuckled to herself and immediately rushed up to Julie with Flynn right behind her.

"What was that all about?" Emilia questioned, an excited tone to her voice.

Julie still seemed a little stunned. "Apollo just asked me to go on a date."

Emilia and Flynn both gasped.

"And?" Flynn urged.

". . . and I said yes!" Julie exclaimed.

Emilia immediately squealed and bounced up on her toes for a second. "Oh my God, Jules, I'm so happy for you."

"Are you sure you're not too weird with it?" Julie inquired worryingly.

Emilia shook her head with a soft smile. "Julie, we've been sisters since kindergarten. You dating Apollo pretty much makes us closer if you think about it."

"And you wanna know who's getting closer as well?" Flynn teased, poking Emilia's ribs with her elbow gently. "You and Luke."