author's note

𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝑜𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜?

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙 ♔ 𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

WAIT NO I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO THEM

netflix renew jatp for season 2 challenge :)

no for real. I need a season 2 ASAP no rocky

okay um I just want to thank everyone who has taken their time to read this story about a girl and a ghost. it seriously means the world to me. all of the reads, comments, and votes have absolutely made me so incredibly happy and I love that people enjoy this book as much as I do. it's been my fastest growing book by far and I'm so so so so proud of it.

also it's like kind of weird that this book ending matched up with my birthday . . . interesting. happy fucking birthday to me though 🥳🥳🥳

ANYWAYS unfortunately I cannot write more about emilia and luke until jatp gets renewed (fingers crossed, and if they don't, we stampede at dawn)

but they better because imagine how interesting that would be to write caleb inside of apollo. oh my god speaking of apollo, TRUST ME it hurt to switch him for nick but it just made more sense in my head because apollo is em's twin and is dating julie. I can promise you that no matter what happens I'm not killing apollo off. no way. I love him too much to do that.

and emilia. my best girl. oh, my darling emilia. emilia carpenter is a character I hold very near and dear to my heart. I adore her greatly and I'm so eternally grateful that she has so many other people adoring her as well.

now I'm also here to clear something up. some of y'all are confused as to why 1) em can touch the boys and 2) why her parents had the hollywood ghost club stamp on them. so here's my explanation :)

theodore and madelaine carpenter signed their souls away to caleb when emilia and apollo were thirteen. so those "business trips" they were taking were actually just them traveling with caleb around the world. however, their souls are still slightly linked to emilia and apollo, which therefore explains why emilia can see and touch ghosts since her parents can.

apollo, however, cannot see or touch ghosts because caleb always saw him as a tool. he was always caleb's first choice if he ever needed to inhabit someone's else's body, which, um . . . he did. and he needed a clear slate to do that, so apollo not knowing anything about ghosts was important.

and theodore and madelaine allowed that to happen. fuck them.

ok now I'm just rambling. to sum it up, I'm sorry for making caleb inhabit apollo, I will definitely write more of emilia and luke if there is a season 2, and I will miss writing about em so so so much.

since I can't write any more of this book, if you want to read some of my other works, I'll list them below :)

electric love, eight letters, this feeling, we are, & all too well - jason grace

midnight - will byers

beauty and the beast, something there, & belle - percy jackson

perfect harmony - ricky bowen

falling - meet my oc's (where you can also learn more about emilia)

atlantis - face reveal (yk if you ever wanna know what I look like)

but seriously, thank you for bringing just for a moment to where it is today and for your constant support. I love you all.

xoxo, kelly <3

p.s. make sure to check out the cast q&a if you have any questions for the characters!!!

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙 ♔ 𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒?