FOURTEEN: she's so gone

╔══════ °• ♖ •° ══════╗

𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

CHAPTER  FOURTEEN:she's so gone

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
she's so gone

╚══════ °• ♖ •° ══════╝

"'CAUSE WE'RE STANDING on the edge of great," Apollo sang terribly as he and Emilia walked up the path to their house.

Ray had sent the twins home at about ten, stating that they needed a good night's sleep for school the next day. Emilia wholeheartedly agreed. She was utterly tired. Sure, performing was fun, but it definitely took a lot out of her. She couldn't wait to snuggle up with her pillows and fall asleep.

Emilia looked at him weirdly and let out a chuckle. "Oh my God, please stop. You're making my ears bleed."

Apollo glared at her playfully as she unlocked the door. "Not everyone inherited the music genes like you, Emilia."

"All right, all right," she voiced, stepping into the house with Apollo. Emilia locked the door behind her again and placed her keys onto the table. "You can run the mile and I can play the piano. I think we're even."

"Speaking of music, you totally crushed it tonight," Apollo told her as the two climbed the stairs. "I'm really proud of you, Em."

She smiled. "Thank you, A."

Apollo then removed his phone from his pocket and held it up. "I'm gonna FaceTime Julie for a little while. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay, goodnight."

The twins went to their own separate rooms. Emilia opened her door, but she did not expect to see Luke sprawled out on her bed, Reggie looking at her bookshelf, and Alex glancing at the pictures on her walls. She immediately shrieked and slapped a hand to her mouth at the sight of them, clearly not knowing that they were coming over so unannounced. Luke laughed slightly at her, making her face turn red as she slowly dropped her hand back down.

"Guys," Emilia complained, shutting the door behind her. "Remember what Julie said about boundaries? You can't just pop in my room like this." She picked up a pillow and threw it at Luke's face. "And get off of my bed!"

"But it's so comfy," Luke protested.

She smiled sarcastically at him. "Yes, I know. Which is why I want to sleep in it right now, so if you could so kindly leave, that would be fantastic."