Chapter 16

Kiara's Dad POV

My all family are here in India, we are attending Akshay Roy's son's wedding. After their functions of marriage completed he went to attend some guests. I also saw my some business associates so I engaged to talk with them.

After some time Mr Roy called my name and I turned back and meet same blue eyes as mine which are looking to mine with so much shock and hatered

After fucking four years I saw my Princess just as I'm going to hug her she fainted.

"Wake up, babe" a guy said and started to shook her and I look at him with angered.

"Hey keep your hands to yourself asshole" I said well shouted at him.

Everyone's attention is now on us my all family is gathered around us. They all are looked shocked and whispered one word simultaneously "princess"

"You all are her sorry excuse Family" A girl said with disgust and anger is evident in her voice.

I turned to Mr. Roy and say" Sorry Mr. Roy but can we go somewhere private area"

No problem, in backside there is a room you can take Kiara there" he said with polite smile.

Ken tried to lift princess bridal style but a boy come forward and said "don't touch my sister"

Then without any second he pick her and went the room direction. We followed him behind

"Who are you? And you calling my twin your sister? Ken asked.

"I'm her brother, I know we are not blood related siblings but we all love her not like you assholes" same boy replied.

Suddenly another one punched Josh and shouted at him well us that because of us she fainted due to panick attack.

Then everyone started fighting but a girl stopped them and now we all are waiting to wake up my princess.

After a hour she open her eyes.

"Thank God you are up, you scared us babe" Harry said before few minutes ago we learned their names. All boys glared at him

"Excuse me I want to hug my girl" girls said in same times

After their all union thing Kiara looked at us, goes her softening eyes and returned a cold eyes.

"Princess I miss u" Josh said and tried to hug her but she immediately back up hurt flashed in his eyes.

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME SIR" she shouted. Yes we are the one who told her to call us sir and ma'am but now when I hear it it feels like someone hurt my heart with knife.

"Princess please" josh said pleadingly.

"No get the hell out of my sight" she said screamingly.

"Baby please forgive us and let's come back to our home" my wife said cryingly.

"Please princess come back to your family" I said kneeled in front of her and begged her she looked at me shocked because I never beg to anyone.

"I'm with my family they are my brothers and sisters" she said and pointed to her friends.

"Twinnie please I miss you, we all need you" Ken said

"I also needed you back but what you all did was abused me. Now you all go back to your home. For once in my life I'm happy with my life. They are my family. I will never come back to you" she said with each and every word of her my heart shattered in pieces.

Heyaaaaaaa my people.

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.

Who wants her to go back to her family?

Personally I don't want her to go back but let's see

Is here anyone who loves Korean drama?

Now I'm currently watching Take of the nine tailed, I love this drama guys.

Well,

Vote and comment

Until next time....❤️