Chapter 21

Kiara's POV

It's been a month since we came back from India. My family didn't try to contact me again and I'm greatfull for that. I'm not ready to see them again.

But my nightmares increases after meeting them. But my all friends helped me.

Today is the day I'm going to give interview for Fashion designer in Trends Plus company.

I dressed myself with the outfit me and Harry selected yesterday night.

"Kiara you are going to be late" Aaron shouted.

"I'm ready" I said coming to living room.

"You are looking great" he said twirling me.

"Thanks"

"Are you nervous"

"Of course, it's my first interview and that's in top most company in Landon"

" It's best fashion company"

"You are not helping me"

"Sorry sorry you will do good in interview and they will select you"

"Thanks"

"All the best Babe" he said and kissed my cheek.

After half an hour I reach the company, this is bigger company than my sperm donor's

"Can you please tell me on which floor interview is?" I asked receptionist.

"45th floor Ma'am" she said and smiled at me politely.

Thank God she is not bitch.

When I entered in floor, there are many girls are present for interview all are looking like like they are here for party.

When they saw me they give me disgusting look.

Bitch shut up I know I'm looking good I don't need your approval. I said to myself.

After living with my friends I gained my self confidence back and I'm not going to let anyone ruin it.

I seat on chair, waiting for my number.

"You know owner of company is here for a month so he is going to take our interview and he is so hot" I heard one girl said to another.

"Oh also heard that and he is going to be here for another month then he will return back to newyork." Second one replied.

"Geez guys you are here for job not to check out your boss" I said to myself.

After some time, my number came.

I knocked on door and waited for his response.

After a couple of seconds I hear Cold "come in".

God help me.

But when I looked at the door I was shocked to see none other than Kartik Roy, remember the guy from India. Yupp that's the one.

Oh God he is looking so sexy with glasses on

Control yourself Kia, few minutes ago you were badmouthing these girls.

After seeing expression he smirked, cocky motherfucker, I muttered to myself.

"Care to elaborate that Ms." He said arrogantly.

"Nothing sir, Good morning" I said.

He just nodded and told me to take a seat.

I handed him my resume.

"So Ms Black care to elaborate why we should I hire you?" With that my interview started.

After 15 minutes it's over and I think it go well.

"We will give you your answers in two days" he said after finishing interview.

Just I wake up from my seat I heard

"You look so sexy in this outfit Kiara"

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

   Anyone want them as a couple?

I just love Kartik.

Thoughts on this chapter.

Until next time...