Chapter 22

Kiara's POV

"You look so sexy in this outfit Kiara" Kartik said and I blushed. What the hell I am blushing like teenager.

Control yourself Kiara

"It's not appropriate to said to your interview candidate, don't you think Mr. Roy" I said to him.

"I'm just appreciate the beauty in front of me" he said and winked at me.

"I better be go outside there are more candidates are waiting outside" I changed the topic. He muttered to himself something but I didn't catch it.

"Huh"

"Nothing Ms. Black, we will tell you result in two days" he said.

I went to my appartment and saw that Tessa and Jack are already there.

"How was your interview Sis?" Jack asked.

"I think it went okay"

"Don't worry they will be fool if they didn't give you job" Tessa said.

"Oh you know Kartik Roy from India, he is the owner of the company and he took my interview today"

"Oh my god he is so hot and Sexy, you are one lucky bitch" Tessa said dreamily. She just say this to make Jack jelous.

"Oh Ms. Your boyfriend is here, you know?" Jack said.

"I was just teasing you, you know I only love you" she said and pecked his lips.

They both are so cute.

"Guys I'm here you know" I said.

"Sorry sis" Jack said

"Okay so when is result?" Tessa asked.

"They told me in two days" I said

" If you don't have any problem can we go out for lunch?" She asked.

"I don't have any work now" I said.

"What about others?" I continued.

"They all are busy, I already asked them." Jack said.

"Wait I'll go and change then we can go" I said.

I changed into one of the hoodie, what can I do hoodies are comfy.

We went to Italian restaurant.

Suddenly I saw a familiar figure and my eyes teared up.

There stood my grandpa he also have same expression as me.

"What happened Kia" Tessa asked.

When I was going to answer her my grandpa came near me

"Princess" he said and hugged me.

"Grandpa, I Miss you" I said and cried.

"I missed you more princess" he said.

"What are you doing in Landon?" I asked him.

"I'm here for some business, who are they?" He asked pointing towards Tessa and Jack.

"Grandpa they are my friends more than they are my family. They help me to settle in Landon" I said.

"Thank you so much for being with my princess" grandpa said and shake there hands.

"No problem sir, she is our little sister. We can do anything for her" Jack answered and Tessa nodded.

"If your brothers are like him then our lives will be happy" grandpa muttered to himself but we heard.

"Grandpa don't fall your mood, let eat something" I said.

"Okay"

We all ate together while I told him everything from abused to when we met India and today's interview of course I didn't tell him about Kartik he and all other cousins are so overprotective on me.

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't know they were abusing you, otherwise I didn't let anything happen to you" he said sadly.

"It's not your fault grandpa, but anyway because if them I met my friends here" I said trying to ease tension.

"We all family broke our relationship with them" he said and I was shocked. I know my grandparents, uncle aunty and cousins love me but I didn't think they will broke their relationship.

Sara threatened me if I tell anything to other family members then it will become worst. And they all live far from us so I didn't told them anything.

"Grandpa you didn't have to"

"No baby we can't become related to that abusers"

Then he told me that what sara did and now she is in jail. I felt happy because of her my life become hell.

After that we just chatted and laughed. Tessa and Jack also enjoyed themselves. I give him my number and he told me that all my family members will be so happy to hear from me.

I didn't know I missed them so much until I met him.

_______________________________________

Hey guys,

I know this chapter was boring but thanks for reading.

Give Votes and comments.

Until next time...