Chapter 17

Kiara's POV

"I also needed you back but what you all did was abused me. Now you all go back to your home. For once in my life I'm happy with my life. They are my family. I will never come back to you" I said each word with hatered.

After that I saw everyone faces of my so called family that they looked like I murdered one of their family member. I didn't feel anything for them. I know if you think that I'm heartless bitch that doesn't feel anything for her family but if you abused by your own family then you also feel the same.

"Please sis, give us one last chance we truly feel ashamed and guilty that how we behaved with you," Daniel said.

"No I already have family, I don't want you near me, GET OUT" I said.

My sperm donor and birth giver have tears in their eyes. In my whole life I didn't saw tears in my sperm donor's eyes but I can't forgive them.

"Princess what should we do then you will forgive us" Josh said.

You will forgot me and in future never enter in my life again" I said suddenly I feel difficult to breathing

"Get the hell out of here, you all already made her life hell and now because of you all she had panick attack again" Harry said.

"Please go" I whispered softly.

"We will come back again baby sis and we will also earn your forgiveness" Hunter said.

"Take care of her" my sperm donor said.

"We all love you so much princess" they all said simultaneously and went out of this room.

After they went I started to cry. So my friends give me group hug we remain in each other's arms for long time. After that sleep engulfs me.

"Daddy Daddy" four years me enter in to my dad's office without knocking.

"What happened Princess" Dad said and picked up me and I sat on their lap.

"Ken said you love him more than me" I said

"No princess, I love you more than anything, more than my life. You are my only baby girl. I will take bullet for you in a heartbeat and your all brothers and mom will do same. Ken just teasing you" Dad said and kissed my forehead.

"Promise that you always love me" I said.

"Promise baby girl" he said

I wake up immediately, they broke his promise, they all broke their promisess but in that process they all break me into pieces and no one can heal me again. I'm a broken girl, girl that broken by her own family.

I would take bullet for them but they are the only one with gun in their hands.

I don't know if I will forgive them or not.

What should I do?

Hey everyone,

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter.

Vote

Comment

Share

Until next time....❤️