Chapter 28

Third person's POV

Everyone left stunned.

"What the hell do you mean he is not Kiara's dad" Ken asked.

All Black brothers as well as cousins are avoiding eyes of Ken and he is waiting for answers from his parents.

"Grandpa?" He asked again.

Grandpa's eyes are showing guilt he accidentally blurt out this truth.

"It's time when he has to know the truth" Adam said and his wife nodded.

Flashback

It's been three months since the youngest brother of Black died.

Steven Black died in car accident leaving his six months pregnant wife alone with her unborn twins.

Mia fall into depression after her husband's death.

She tried so hard to fall out of the depression for her unborn children but how much hard she tried she couldn't.

Her husband was her bestfriend since childhood and in their Teenage they fell in love with each other.

Mia can't live her life without her other half.

Their family members tried to make her happy but they also grieving his death.

Doctors told everyone that their are chances that maybe only one child will be alive or Mia's survival chances are very low.

Mia wanted he children to see this beautiful life.

So she made decision.

She knows that her family will take good care of her children.

She knows that they will love them.

So she asked Adam and his wife to took Custody of her children.

They were oldest and she knew that they will love them as their own children. (A/N how wrong she was, our poor Kiara)

She told them that her children will never knows that who is their true parents.

Both Adam and his wife promise her that they will adopt them and always love them.

When Mia was 8 months pregnant she gave birth to a daughter and a son.

She instantly fell in love with them.

But she knew she can't watch them grew.

After one hour of giving birth she died.

When Adam and all his family saw the tiny girl and boy they themselves promise that they will have all love in this world to this twins.

All family member are instantly fell in love with this tiny girl.

All boys promised that they will protect her in any cost.

Present.

"And you all broke this promise" Grandpa roared at them.

Everyone has tears in their eyes.

Ken fell on his knees and cried.

He can't believe that his parents are not alive.

In 20 years of his life he called Mom and Dad are are not his parents.

Never in his life they once act as he is not their child.

They love him same as his other brothers.

Well they are his cousins but..

And his twin sister whom still don't know anything about this.

How will she react when she will knows the truth?

God knows..

"Dad I'm sorry, please give us once chance" Adam cried in front of his father.

"It's not me, you are criminal of my granddaughter. If she forgive you all, only then I'll forgive you all" Grandpa said.

"Grandpa we will win our princess back" all boys told their Grandpa.

"It's her decision and I'll accept whatever she decides" he said and left the restaurant alone.

Grandpa was angry on himself on up Upbringing his son like this. He felt guilty of his dead son and daughter in law that he couldn't save their little princess. In anger he drive car fastly that unfortunately he didn't see a truck came in front his car and

THUD

THUD

_______________________________________

hey guys,

Please don't Kill me.

Sorry I was busy in my university, and still is busy but I wanted to update next chapter.

Thoughts on this chapter.

Until next time....❤️