Chapter 8

Third person's POV

There is diary at the edge of bed. Hunter pick up the diary and starts reading some pages.

17 August 2012

I want to talk to someone but I don't know why but my family didn't talk to me, so I started to write. They all are behaving differently. They were never like this but it's been like this for last two years they started to talk to me less and less day by day and love to spending time with Sara. I'm happy that they lover her as she lost her family but I also want their love, it is too much to ask?

10 October 2014

Today all my family told me to called them Sir and Madam. I was confused and hurt but if they want that then I will call them. Dad also told me that I'm not their daughter and to my brothers I'm not their sister too. I didn't know what I did wrong. After an hour ago Sara come to my room and slapped me and she told me that if I tell anyone then no will trust me. It is first time someone lay hand on me and I believe that my family didn't trust me as they replaced me to her.

15 December 2015

Now everyone in this family hit me the brothers who literally killed anyone who just did little things to me, now they are one who hit me and no one is here to protect me from them. Why I always been Unloved?

17 June 2018

I know what I did yesterday was wrong. I tried to suicide. If it is not friends I should have end this pathetic life but God didn't give me that happiness I survived. But now I wouldn't do this because I fucking promised them. Now I just wish that my family will kill me so I'll be free.

19 September 2018

I heard talking of brothers that how I'm monster that I tried to bully Sara when her parents died. I couldn't believe my ears what I'm hearing this is bullshits oh I still remember the hate she has for me she all did because of jealously. She can't see that I have family who loves me so she manipulated them. But how my family is fool to believe her. God they didn't look for truth. They didn't know what she did to me. The nightmares of the night when she and they all abused me Are never going to stop. Why can't I get loving family?

31 Dec 2019

I can't survive like this. Why this pain didn't leave me fucking alone. How much will they hurt me more? How can they become cruel that they can't see what are they doing to me? I always loved them yess I write loved because now I know more I love them. I fucking hate my family. Ohh I can't called them Family my family is dead to me when this bitch become successful to turn them against me. I just wanted to become 18 so I can leave them I promise I will never looked back them.

10 Jan 2020

Today is my my twin's 16th b'day but I Damm sure no one will wish me. And that's what happened while my twin get party and gifts and got b'day beating. When Sara and James announced her pregnancy my once again broken heart shattered into tiny pieces. Yes he was first love, I know I'm crazy to love my abuser but I couldn't help. But not now I decided that I will never love him or my fucking so called family. Anyway when those jocks tried to forced them on me and when my twin come. I thought he will help, I know he hate me but he couldn't see anyone raped his sister but boy I was wrong totally wrong. They all are monsters, I will never forgive them for giving me nightmares, scars and for  broke me. I will never again love them even God also tell me. And I hope when they will see the true face of Sara they will regret them. And how much they try they never win me back.

After reading this all Black family have tears on their faces. James couldn't believe that she loved him. He always had crush on Kiara but when they bm grew up and see that how her family treated her. He thought she is not Angel as she thought and he couldn't go against on his best friend so he also start to abused her. He never loved Sara but either way he agreed to date her he also doesn't know why though? But now he hate himself so much.

They all knew that they lost her love, they lost the chance to live with Kiara. But it's hurt that she hates them, she called them monsters but it's true that the way they treat her they is monsters. They all want their princess Back, they want her their love, they want to treat her like princess just like they promised her when she was child but it's too late.

After seeing broken family, Sara felt satisfied  and she started laughing like crazy....

Hey guys, I'm with another chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Please tell me your opinions in comment box.

Until next time....