Chapter 10

Kiara's POV- After 2 weeks

I hear some voices but they are unknown, after trying hard I open my eyes but I am in some unknown room. After I see surrounding I realized that I'm in hospital and there are two unknown people are also present.

"W- water?" I asked in my croaked voice. After listening my voice this girl sequeled and give me water and the boy shouted name of Doctor. After that Doctor check me and tell that I can go home tomorrow. Suddenly I remember about accident. Then doc gone.

"I'm so happy that you are ok Kiara"the girl said in happiest voice and boy also nodded.

Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked.

Calm down Kiara, my name is Tessa and he is my boyfriend Jack. We were there when your accident happened and we rushed you in hospital. And sorry but we gone through your documents because we wanted to know your name and you were in coma for two weeks" the girl who I just learn Tessa said.

Thank you so much guys for helping me and waiting me for two weeks, no one do this things for a stranger" I said them seriously.

"It's no problem baby sis" Jack said. I don't know but it really warm my heart that he called me sis, I wanted that word here for long time from my brothers, no no Kiara stop thinking about then" I scolded myself.

" If you don't mind Kiara doc said that there are signs of physical abuse on your body, please can you tell me dear, we just wanted to help you" she said. I don't know how but her voice is so sincere that I wanted to tell her everything.

So I told them all happened in my life how my brothers and parents hate me, how they all abused me, and what happened on my birthday and how I ran away. It feels good to tell anyone about this. As I finished my story I saw a tears in Tessa's eyes and anger in Jack's eyes. They both hugged me.

"You are so strong girl" she said.

"No I'm not, I let them abuse me all this year's without my any fault" I said crying.

" No Kiara you are strong m, they all tried to break you but you didn't," Jack said. I sadly smiled at him.

Okay what are you doing in Landon and what about your school? Tessa asked.

I don't know, I have some money from my savings so I could rent a cheap apartment and I graduated from highschool early so in next semester I can apply for University. In mean time I will find some job" I said.

" Nonsense, you will live with me and Tessa. We share apartment outside our campus. There are extra room for you and you don't have to worry about job after you recover completely then you will find one" he said in ending tone.

"Thank you so much guys," I said and they give me hug but cautiously because of all machines that are attached to my body. They are stranger but here they are helping me. They saved my life while my family wishes that I should be dead.

Okay patient you have to take a rest now, we want to recover early, didn't we? Tessa said and I nodded.

They both give me kissed on forehead and went outside the room.

I think my future will be better than my past.

Hey guys, I know it's been long.

Thanks guys that Unloved reach 1K and The King's Twins are almost reached by at 10K. Seriously guys when I started my first book I didn't think that I will get 100 readers but now we reached here.

And as you can notice I changed my story covers. It's all thanks to brendaxstarz ❤️

Okay guys I hope you like this chapter.

Until next time.....