Chapter 7

Morning when Kiara ran away..

Josh's POV

After my morning routine I enters in dinning room, as usual I'm first who comes in time and let me tell you my family is lazy. I've not seen Kiara in kitchen, usually she is making our breakfast at this time. Maybe she had already done, anyway this is her work. After five minutes everyone gathered on dinning table.

Why our breakfast is not on table ? Mason asked.

Where is bitch anyway? Ken questioned.

"I've not saw her since yesterday night" I said

*GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE, YOU UNGREATFULL BRAT" Sara yelled.

But there is no response.

"There is no food in the kitchen" Mom said

"I'm going to her room and when I will see her she get worse beating" Daniel said angrily and stomped to her room.

Daniel have worse temper and anger in our family, no one will save Kiara from his wrath. He will not show her Mercy. When we were younger I thought Kiara is Angel but the way she was behaved with Sara we all know she is bitch. How could someone behaved to child who lost her both parents that's why we all hate her.

It's been thirty minutes since Daniel went to her room but still not return.

Why would he taking so much time.

"Guys he is taking so much time I will go up check on both of them, I hope he doesn't kill her" I said.

"We all are coming" Sara said smirking.

I was shocked I couldn't believe the my eyes, here Daniel sitting on Kiara's bed with paper in his hand. His eyes are bloodshot red, and he is crying loudly. Kiara is nowhere to here.

What happened Daniel ? I asked. He didn't say anything just hand me this letter.

"Read loudly" Dad said

Dear Sir and ma'am,

If you are reading this letter means I have gone away from you. I know by reading this you will be happy that I gone away from your life and I wish I had take this descion early.

I can't take anymore your abused. I'm completely drained physically and mentally. Family means love but I never got your. I don't know what I have done that you hate me this much. You all believing the bullshits that this bitch Cara were saying and you never once thought that to finding the truth, but it doesn't matter anymore. I attempted suicide but it fails and I promised my friends that I will never give up on my life. I know you all want me dead but sorry I couldn't do this. You all promised me that you will protect me from world but I need protection from you all. You all are monsters and I never forgive you guys.

Anyway you don't need me. You have perfect family. I want to start my new life away from you monsters. So please don't try to find me anyway I know that you could care less about me. If my friends asked about me please tell them don't worry about me I love them all and contact them when I'm ready. I feel pity for the child of Sara and James, he or she got they as a parents but I pray for him/ her. I hope you all rott in hell.

Bye,

Your maid,
Kiara.

Tears are coming from everyone's eyes except Sara even James also punched wall.

It's all my fault, she is fucking my twin how could I did this to her" Ken said sobbing.

"We are fucking Monsters" Dad said and called security team to find her.

"She tell us to tell her friends that she love them and called herself our maid, we really treat her badly, we fucked up" Mom said

"You all are overreacting, she is attention seeking whore, who will come back to us, How dare she to write that I lied to you that what were she doing to me when my parents were died" Sara said.

"SHUT UP BITCH OTHERWISE NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU, I'LL FIND THE TRUTH WHEN WE WILL FIND HER AND IF I FIND THAT YOU LIED TO US THEN YOU ARE FUCKIN DEAD" James shouted angrily that she flinched and see him wide eyes.

"I'm telling you truth. How could you yell at me, I'm carrying your baby" Sara said.

"We don't know this baby is mine or not, we both know that we cheated on both" James said.

"Shut up you both, my daughter is missing" Dad said.

Suddenly my eyes fell on something near the corner of bed...

Hey guys,

What do you think Josh saw ?

And would you liked this Chapter?

Until next time....