Chapter 6

Kiara's POV

After I landed I went outside the airport but when I started crossing the road suddenly a car came an hit me, I screamed and everything is now black.

Tessa's POV

Me and boyfriend Jake are landed on London after our mini vacation from Italy. We were waiting for taxi outside the airport suddenly I heard a scream and saw a car hit a girl. And asshole driver speed a car and in blink of eyes he is gone. "What a asshole" Jake muttered angrily and we went near the girl.

There a girl unconscious lay on road with surrounded by blood. She is definitely not more than 15 years. People are stood here watching but no one is helping her.

"Jake, let's go to hospital" I said.

"Sure babe" he said.

He pick her in bridal style and we took taxi and rush to hospital. After three hours doctor come outside the operation theater.

How is she Doctor? Jake asked worriedly.

"She is a stable but I'm sorry she is in Coma" he said.

When she will wake up? I asked.

We are not sure ma'am but hopefully soon. We have to wait. Ma'am who are you to a patient? He asked

We don't know her but we are there when accident happened" Jake said.

"She only have this bag with her" I said pointing towards bag.

"Okay, I want to tell you something. When we were examining her we saw  marks on her body. She was abused physically and she also are under weight." Doc said.

"Oh God poor girl" I said cryingly

"Maybe her family was abusive" Jake suggest.

"We can't decide now, we have to wait to wake up her" Doctor said.

Okay doctor," we said together.

"We will help her babe don't worry" Jake said and kissed my forehead.

Hey Guys, I know this is short Chapter but don't worry I update next chapter tomorrow in her family's POV.

What do you think how will her family react?

Who loves Tessa and Jack?

Until next time....