7) Reciprocal

Levi POV:

"I love you" She said

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh. Is this really happening. I want to slap my face to wake myself up from this dream but I know it is reality. The woman I love really just said that to me. She looks so anxious waiting for me to respond but I can't even form the words to say it back I'm that excited. She says more.

"I love everything about you, from the way you act to the way you dress. I love your grey stormy eyes and your pale flawless skin. I love the way you smile and the fact its so rare, it makes it special, although I would like to see it more. I love how I call you shorty and you call me Four Eyes but if anyone else ever called us that we would get mad. I love the fact that you're a clean freak and always keep me from turning out like shit. I Love how were complete opposites Levi and I like how you don't judge me for that. I love you, Levi Ackerman."

I attempt to process the words that have just been spoken to me, the words I've only ever heard in dreams that I've repressed and denied any meaning to until just recently. 

"Levi I- please just ignore everything I jus-"

before she could reply I placed my lips on hers.

Hange POV:

"Levi I-" Im so mortified, I should've known he wouldn't return the feelings. he looks horrified. "Please just ignore everything I jus-"

I feel a warmth radiate throughout my body. A pair of chapped, thin lips connect with mine. my eyes widen in shock. holy shit. This is magical.

I close my eyes and return the kiss.

He grabs onto the back of my head and pulls me in tighter, his other hand still holding mine. I place my free hand on his shoulder. A million emotions transferred through one bond, like a reaction. A million new perspectives of each other transferred through one kiss, like a book that was always waiting to be read. A new understanding of each other. Everything else around just crumbled away, its just us, in this weird room where events that have happened in the past 24 hrs have changed everything. Its just, feeling as if were in a movie, as if fireworks should go off in the background. Where the viewers would finally sigh or get excited because they kissed. In my head, it feels like we should be on a movie screen. My heart it racing as we keep our lips locked. the walls seem to expand as if to symbolise a slightly endless moment, an endless emotion. A feeling so powerful, so overwhelming, its as if it could wipe out a nation.

we both pull apart in the end, although both of us never wanted it to end. I can for sure say I didn't. he finally says something.

"I love you too. I don't know why I do, you're nothing like me. You're unsanitary and you constantly disturb me from what I'm trying to do. but, you're beautiful inside and out, you wish no harm on anyone, not even those monsters" he says, meaning the titans "I don't know why, but I just can't help loving you"

I giggled 

"Do that again Four Eyes"

"Hehe what, That giggle?"

"yeah"

"You've got to earn it shorty, I don't just give out laughs for nothing" I say and then I kiss him again

Levi POV:

we finally pull apart again, connected by a thin line of saliva.

"Wow..." she says

"Have I done enough to earn your laugh yet?" I ask and she giggles. Its so wholesome, as if there's nothing wrong in the world, no harm, just pleasure. I rugby tackle her playfully and she ends up laying flat on her back, laughing, her eyes full of joy and it makes me laugh too. I end up laying next to her and we laugh as if were giddy teenagers, her on her back and me on my side, facing her. We just laugh as the moonlight shines through, what feels like the whole world is asleep but us and it feels so good, I feel so free yet so attached, its indescribable.