8) Fooled once again

Hange POV:

TITAN

ABNORMAL

HERE?!

I jump right up forgetting where I am. I hear two laughs and I whip my head around to see Erwin and Mike stood there laughing so hard. I go beetroot red and realise I've been fooled and slump right back down into Levi's arms. 

WAIT-

LEVI'S ARMS

I jump up again remembering everything and realising we have been caught. Erwin and Mike can't control themselves at this point, its as if its the funniest thing they have ever seen. I sink right back down and bury myself in the covers and Levi. I feel him Start to wake, I never realised he could be such a deep sleeper, yet again I've never slept near him. They're both still laughing like there is no tomorrow and I suddenly realise, how will Levi react to them seeing us. I try to tell them to calm down as he is waking up but they just can't. I can tell he is still half asleep and hasn't yet clicked on with what is happening in the surroundings. He kisses the top of my head and I giggle as he slowly starts to become more aware of his surroundings.

"Awww HAHAHAHAHHAHA" I hear Mike and Erwin and I know they're completely done for. I can feel Levi tense up as he recognises their laughs. He slowly releases me and I start to laugh. He turns his head to face them with the coldest glare I've ever seen, anyone would think he had been possessed. by the time he has gotten round to facing Erwin and Mike, their laughs had faded to awkward silence. Levi looked as if he were about to speak but before he could, the two childish men just couldn't subside their laughter anymore and it started up again. You wouldn't have thought these were the people the fate of humanity rested on. Erwin and Mike looked like they were about to burst, I was embarrassed but finding the whole situation quite amusing and Levi looked as if he were about to kill them there and then.

I put a hand on his shoulder. "Nothing we can do about it now, Shorty" I say

after about 5 more minutes of the two "children" getting enjoyment out of me and Levis embarrassment, they seem to have just about collected themselves.

Before they walk out Erwin states "Both of you, my office in half an hour" still sniggering slightly 

He walks and Mike seems to be saying something about owing some money. I look at Levi, both are faces heated up.

"Oh. My. God" I say as I move his arm back around me and curl back down into him"How did we manage to mess up that secret so quickly" I look up at him, my big brown eyes portraying my emotions

He lets me stay curled up to him, even though he knows we should probably get sorted before people come back from breakfast.

"How did we manage to sleep in so late too?" He questions without expecting an answer. I laugh, the whole situation is quite amusing, he smiles slightly from hearing it. He gives me one last squeeze before getting up. I try to pull him back down but his quick reflexes catch me before I can and he grabs my hand and kisses it as if I were a princess. I giggle again and my cheeks flush red. I start to cough a bit but get it under control quite quickly.

"Ill be outside your room in 20 mins okay?"

"Wait Levi-"

"Hmm?"

"What does this make us?"

"I was waiting for you to ask" He looks me dead in the eye "Would you like to be my girlfriend, Squad L\eader Hange Zoe?"

I smiled at him widely "Yes I would love that Captain Levi Ackerman"

He walks over to me and plants a kiss on my lips and I kiss him back. once we separate he looks at me with the same face as always but it doesn't bother me because I know how he is feeling.