Chapter 16 : bro-sis embrassed!!

Au pov:

Next day they were still there. They had decided to stay there till noon.

They were all hungry.

So they decided to make groups of two and search for food.

(Au2:You all must be thinking
that now we are going to another alasmine scene but sorry to burst your bubble but I am not going to make everything sooooo simple. Actually I am not sorry. MWAHAHAHA 😈
Author 1: Actually she is my sis only so bare with it guys)

So the groups were :
Ali and Abhi
Yas and Vaish
Meh and Sheef

They all had decided to gather back at the tent in an hour.

Ali's pov:

Ajj groups di ne decided kare the taki voh yasmine ka khayal rakh sakhe.

Aur nakchadi ne bhi ha kardiya tha 'taki di aur dada kal ki tarah phirse fikr-fikr na kare'.
After listening that I was disappointed. Then I was angry for feeling disappointed.

To mein bhaiya ke sath hu.

Mein aur bhaiya jungle ke denser area mein aaye hai.

Mein nakchadi ke bare mein soch raha tha.

Abhi : .....to me??

Ali : (coming out of trance) Sorry what did you said ?

Abhi : (with a smug smile) I asked-Were you even listening to me? -And judging by your reaction I guess the answer is no.

Ali. : Oh. Sorry I was daydreaming.. I mean I was thinking... I was thinking about nakchadi and also i didn't heard a word you said it means I WAS day dreaming... Oh no wait I was Thinking. I.WAS.THINKING.
Yeah I was just thinking.

Abhi : (with a teasing innocent tone) But when did i said anything about daydreaming. And I am definitely sure that i didn't even mentioned yasmine.

Oh f**k!! Why the hell did i said anything about yasmine and daydreaming. I hope that my face wasn't as red as it felt. But can you blame me?? I just panicked. Can't a simple innocent person panick?? Emphasis on innocent.

(Author 1: when did you became innocent Bhai?🤔😂
Author 2 : I am writing so anything can happen.
Author 1: 😂😂true )

Ali : uh.. Umm.... Vaise aap kya keh rahe the?

Abhi : tsk tsk tsk

Ali :What?

Abhi : Oh nothing i was telling you that... Just look around you and you will get it.

I looked around and froze. Around us were fruit trees!!!

Ali : Wow

Abhi : so now if you have completed your daydreaming I mean thinking about yasmine than let's pick them

Ali : ok but first of all please please please with a cherry on top yeah jo day dreaming /thinking wala jo incident hai voh aap kisi ko nahi kahenge.

Meine dada ko apni oscar winning puppy dog eyes di.

He sighed then looked up as if he was thinking but i know that he isn't

Then he gave the smile that made me think uh-ohh dada is never gonna let me live through this