chapter 24: plan!

Abhi pov:
I don't know why but I am feeling like something bad is gonna happen but question is what? And by listening bad I am getting only two names in my head sheefan and meher but I can't also trust ashi what should I do finally after some years yasmine and Ali don't hate each other but what if meher Sheefan and ashi did something? No no this can't happen I will not let this happen. I was thinking all this when someone barged in my room and I know who is it who else can it be obviously Vaishnavi she came and hugged me from behind.

Vaishu: abhayyyy u know what I am soo freaking boredddddd.
She said stretching the bored ohh god! Just now to she was chit chatting and laughing with alismine yeah I made a ship name you know.
Abhi: vaishu but just now you were talking with alismine Yaar.
Vaish: wait..who is alismine? Are they someone new came on ship ohh god! This ashi is she talking peoples all around the world.
Abhi: vaishu be serious and alismine means Ali+Yasmine.
Vaish: hey serious btw thanks for info
Abhi(whining): vaishuuuuuuuuu

Vaish(chuckles): ok ok fine but why are you so serious? And that too how you sat serious even though alismine is on ship?
Yeah it is sooo fucking true because alismine are never means never ever serious they will do pranks and jokes on mostly everyone and they don't let others be serious also duh!😥
Abhi: vaishu...it is not the point. Point is this that I am feeling like that ki ashi, sheefan and meher are going to do something.
And then she came and sat beside making a serious face.
Vaish: but why abhi? Why are you feeling this?
Abhi: I don't know..
Vaish: sheefan and meher are ok but why ummm....ashi?
Abhi: Actually i have noticed them sitting with each other alone and doing something so just kinda like doubt.
Vaish: ohhh....I think we should do something...!
Abhi: I am also thinking that but what?
Vaish: umm.....what about if we try to not let anyone from 3 of them to come near alismine?
Abhi: yeah...it is a great idea!
Vaish: hena so let's start working on this plan of ours.
Abhi: so let's find alismine.
And we both started searching for alismine.

Yas pov:
After talking and discussing with Di and Bhai I am soo excited to do magic.
Yas: aliii! U know what imma so excited to learn the magic.
Ali: are u sure we will find it? Or we will able to do it?
Yas: come on Yaar everything will be fine stop worrying.
Ali: hmm..

And after that I was just blabbering that how excited I am to learn and do magic and he was listening to me like the most uninterested person on earth and I knew it but I keep blabbering until I saw a pigeon who was injured on ship I quickly went towards it and took it in my arms and after that Ali also came maybe he had noticed that I was not there and I saw that there was a cut in pigeon's wing.

Yas: ohhh no Ali it has cut on wing can you please bring a first aid box.
Ali: okayyy!
He went and came with first aid box I quickly took it and quickly applied ointment on wings and bandaged it and then I felt someone's gaze on me I looked around and saw Ali was staring at me with a smile..! What! Why is he smiling and that too staring at me!

Yas: Ali! Aliii! ALIIII!
I said a bit louder and finally this monkey listened huh!
Ali: umm...yeah...yeah
Yas: what umm...yeah...yeah? Where were you lost dude?
Ali: ummm..nowhere I was just admiring the view behind you.
I looked around and saw a beautiful sunset view and even I started admiring it.

Ali pov:
When we came after that discussion yasmine kept blabbering her excitement while I was looking around as the most uninterested person in whole damn world and after sometime I didn't heard he blabbering so I was looking around when I saw that she is helping am injured pigeon wow! I didn't knew she has a caring Sid too she was looking very sweet and I don't know that when I was admiring and heard her shout and I came out of trance and she asked me where was I lost? So I lied that I was admiring view but I don't know why am I feeling she is sweet and all and why imma admiring her? Am I falling for her? Or I have already fallen? Ughh..this is so confusing.

Vaish pov:
According to our plan we have to make sure that sheefan, meher and ashi stay away from alismine and I and abhi were walking when we saw alismine admiring sunset view we both give a small smile to each other as they were coming close and I turned my gaze in other direction when I saw villains of their love life huff!! And me and abhi both went towards them before they could reach near alismine.

Abhi: hey! Sheef Wassup!
Sheef: umm..hi
Abhi: so tell me what are you doing?
Sheef: I umm...I am doing....nothing
Abhi: great! So I am also free come let's go and do something like how about sword challenge and all huh?
Sheef: I..ummm...but I..
Abhi: oh! Come on don't be shy come let's go.
And with this he dragged him with him quite smart huh! Abhi well after all he is my fiance ok now my turn I smirked internally.
Vaish: so girls how about doing girls night something like this manicure and all.
Ashi: umm...yeah let's do it but..
Meh: but let's take yasmine also
Vaish: come on guys she is busy with Ali an come come..
Ashi: agree...but..but
And I didn't let them speak and dragged them leaving alismine alone phew! So much hardwork I did😌.

______________________________________
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry I am so much freaking sorryyyyyyy guys!

I couldn't post as my school started and all my notes and Etc. Etc. Work.

But I posted🤩 claps should be there for me 😝 and yeah imma author 1 imma back😂

And guys did you all heard chup and tenu nai pata? If not then go fast both are super🤩🤩.

And I also want to ask do you guys want a new book? Do tell me in Comments I will give one if there will be atleast 30 votes for new book🤗

So tell me how was the chapter guys?

Hope you all loved it ❣️❣️

So is ali developing feelings for yasmine?

What does villains want to do?

Will abhinavi will succeed in their plan?

Stay tuned for next chapter to know more 😜

Guys pleaseeeeeeee I request each and every reader to vote and Comment! Pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Words: 1166