chapter 14: Romance in woods!!

Hey guys I know you all have guessed what is the chapter about but tittle Dekh Kar Galat galat mat socho I know your dirty mind sidneetians 😂😂 I also have one😝
************************************

Yasmine's P.O.V.

Abhi: *fake coughs*

Vaish(smirk): you two can get up if you are done.

Ughhh ye kese ho gaya!!!!Hum niche kaise gir gaye aur ye bandar hamere upar kaise gir gaya. Lekin humne ise giraya to sari galti hamari hai is liye hum use daat bhi nahi sakte.Lekin phir bhi sorry bol hi dete hai....

Yas: ummm sorry

Why the hell is he looking like that??!!?? Wait I know this expression and i can only think uh-ohh

Ali: what did you said I can't hear

Is bandar ko to mein.....................

Yas: i.said.sorry

Ali: whoa!! Nakchadi also says sorry impressive.

Yas: shut up Bandar!!

Ali: you shut up nakchadiii

Yas: bandarrrrr

Ali: nakchadiii

Yas: bandarrrrr

Ali: whatever let's go da..

He stopped mid sentence as if he suddenly realized something. I turned and saw....

Well I saw that everyone has alredy left us two and had stopped as they crossed the cave and............Wait when did the forest came over there???

Both of us went their and first thought came in my mind was...

Vaise to mein logo ko padhnemein achi nahi hu lekin di aur abhi ek dusre ko dekh rahe the uska matlab yeh tha....

Vaish: This jungle ... no, it can't be.
Abhi : Don't speak of it here. Don't scare them.
Vaish : You're kidding me! We can't be that unlucky.
Abhi: Later. If you told them everything, they would be too terrified to go in.

Vaish p.o.v

I know you all must be thinking what are we talking with eyes let me tell you me and abhi has came here for some dangerous adventures and I think they will get terrified by this place and yasmine spoke..

Yas: Di why are you looking scared?
Ali: you also dada?

Both of them have us a questioning look and me and abhi also exchange looks and chuckled nervously I think we have to tell them😓..

Vaish: ok so we will tell you actually we both know this place we used to come here for doing sports.
Yas: so....what is the problem?
Abhi: actually this place is soo dangerous.
Alismine (squeals): Really!!
Abhi: umm...why you both are excited?
Alismine (together): because I love adventures!!
Ali: I love adventures!!
Yas: I love adventures!!
They both again Started ohh god!!
Ali: no I love adventures!!
Yas: nooo I love adventures
Ali: I love
Yas: I said na I love
Ali: you SHUT UP!!
Yas: ughhh YOU SHUT UP!!
Abhinavi: YOU BOTH SHUT UP 😤😤
Alismine (scared): umm...ok
Meh: Ali chalona chalte hai is jagah as ye bohot khatarnak hai
Ali: Hume khatro se khelna bohot Maza ata hai to tumhe Jana hai to jao.🙄
Sheef: yasmine tum darna mat hum hai tumhari Raksha ke liye.
Yas(rolling her eyes): tum apni Raksha karlo to hi behtar hai
We three chuckled with her statement...
Abhi: ok guys I think we all should go to tent which is here so let's go.
Meh: what I will not live here
Yas(bored tone): so go and jump from cliff go.
Meh: how dare you to talk with me like this.
Yas: with my mouth
Meh: you you...
Yas: yes me me ok now get off my way I wanna go I am not free.

Ali pov:
She said while slightly pushing her aside and she went inside that tent oh god this girl like she will kill me with her attitude one day wait wait..why am I thinking like this of that nakchadi huh!! I hate her bro wait wait why am I talking with myself 🧐 I will go mad just stop thinking Ali.. I also went at that place where tent is there..

Abhi: meher and sheefan you both go and bring food and Ali and yasmine you both go and bring sticks.
Ali(groans): with her again
Meh: I'll come with you
Ali: yasmine what are you waiting Yaar come we have to find sticks come come.

I quickly took her and as I touch her hand shivers ran down my spine I don't know why this is happening!! Ok forgot it I heard all were chuckling except sheefan and meher yasmine is looking so cute while laughing no no not again😟.

Yas: why you didn't came with her?
Ali: she is soooo clingy that is why!!
Yas: what she clings on you I will kill her for sure😡 how dare she to d..
She immediately stops I think she realised what she said let's play with her I smirk internally.

Yasmine pov:
Ohh no what did I say Yaar but why did I said that why she clings on him and I am not liking it and....why Is he looking at me like this as if I had grown two horns on my head I was thinking this when suddenly he pulled me towards him by my waist WHAT THE FUCK MAN I want to say that but why am I not able to say it what type of effect is this my heartbeat is also increasing dude and this idiot is smirking I will kill you.

Ali(husky voice): what did you say?
Yas: no..noth.. nothing
Ali(smirking): then why are you shuttering?
What should I tell I also don't know answer of this question 😣
Yas: I..am..not sh.. shuttering
Ali: you are
Yas: ok fine I am shuttering
Ali (smirk): why?
Yas: I don't know ok now let's go come
I took him with me forcefully and why my cheeks are getting red ohh god!!
We both were walking when we saw something and it was....
______________________________________

I know I know I am lateeee but sooo sorry guys don't kill me I know some will surely kill me.

How was the chapter guys?

I know you loved it as romance was there😏.

So what did alismine saw there?
(I also don't know my sis knows😂😂)

Will it will be dangerous?

Read story to find out!!

And my sister didn't posted so I have to uff..ye sisters Ka kya Karu Mai😂😂

Ok guys enough of my bakvas😝

Drop your favourite scene in comments 🤗

And guys please do VOMMENT!!

Words: 1077