chapter 46: YOU!?

Ali pov:
God dammit! We are still stuck in these weeds which are soo damn suffocating.
Ali: mall...mallika how can we ge..get out of he...here?
Mallika: maybe we sh..should attack it's sou..source
Ali: ok then let....let's do it!
Mallika: but..how?
Ali: can't you hold these weeds with help of your magic?
Mallika: i can bu..but my hands are ti..tied
Ali: take out the da....dagger which we ga..gave you and fr...free your hand..hands
Malika: oh yes!

She took out the dagger with great difficulty and chopped the weeds over her hand and freed it but in a second weed again started moving on her wrist and caught her wrist thank god! It didn't caught her whole hand I nodded at her and she also nodded back and started chanting magical spells and held the weed from her magic which was difficult as her both hands are tied but still she managed to hold it and I chopped weeds near my hand and i just had some seconds to attack as if I didn't did that in these seconds weeds will again hold my hand and as I am a warrior my target never miss! And i threw dagger towards the source with full force and it hit it and again that weed caught my hand I looked at mallika who was also looking as tensed as me but after few seconds all weeds started to fall from us hash! And literally we fell on ground it was not so high so we didn't got any injury.

I quickly ran towards yasmine who was on ground and started tapping her cheek.
Ali: yasmine! Yasmine! Open your eyes...!
Mallika: yasmine..! Open your eyes girl!
But she didn't open her eyes.
Ali: mallika can you give me water through your magic?
Mallika: yeah! I can, wait a sec...!

And she again chanted some spell and water filled up in her hands and she sprinkled it on yasmine and she showed movement phew..!
Ali: are you okay?
Yasmine: yes I..I am okay!
Ali: actually you fainted due to those suffocating weeds..!
Yasmine: oh yes! We..we are free now
She said looking on her body where there were now weeds.

Ali: yeah we are and thank god! you are okay!
And her brown chocolaty eyes met mine and we were just staring right into each other's soul which after seconds got broken by yasmine and she stood up and said..
Yas: umm... let's go now..!
Mallika(teasingly): yeah..! Sure let's go
She said giving a teasing smile While yasmine flared at her and she raised her hands in surrender.

We moved further, we were just going and going with my and yasmine's small fights in between  and then we saw sunshine entering through a small space in the room we became alert and went ahead attentively.

Yasmine pov:
We were moving anxiously when we saw that sunshine was falling on throne and someone was sitting there..!!! Three of us looked towards each other when we heard a voice.
Voice: aha! welcome!! Finally you three are here.
A higher pitched, femine, familiar voice spoke which was scary in this dark room with just a ray of sunshine.
Yasmine: who are you?
Voice: it's not necessary to know but let's show you who am I..!

And with that she moved a bit and her face came in sunshine and what i saw shocked me to the core.
Voice(smirks): haha..! I knew it would be your reaction! How are you feeling after meeting THE GREAT SORCERESS?
Ali: awful..!
Voice: you better learn how to respect as at the moment you are in my territory!
Yasmine: you!? How? We killed you..!!!!

Yeah she is ashi whom we killed but how is she standing here?
Ashi: you think an insignificant and disgusting human like you and your so called brother can kill me?
She spatted venom while anger took over me.
Yasmine(smirks): it's ok..! If we couldn't kill you at that time now we can!
Ashi(angrily): shut up you filthy girl!
Ali: you SHUT UP! Stop talking nonsense from that not so useful mouth!
Ashi: How.dare.you?

Mallika: guys..! Cool down!
Mallika said to us oh yeah she is also here I to totally forgot hehe!😅 And all attention of ashi went towards her.
Ashi(smirks): ohhh! How can we forgot mallika of Mystic land.
Mallika: yeah you should not forget your death!
Ashi: haha! Becoming smart don't worry this time i'll take that Mystic land and also will finish you..!
Mallika(smirks): we'll see who will finish who!?

And in a snap a knife came towards me and ali pulled me towards himself and I landed on his chest.
Ashi(smirks): not attentive much..!!
She said and walked towards me and suddenly her movement fasten like in a snap she choke my throat.
Mallika and ali: yasmine!
And then after some seconds a great push was experienced by ashi and she fell on ground and I breath heavily it was ali he performed his magic..!

Ali: are you okay?
Yasmine: yes! I am fi..fine!
I breathed heavily for 2-3 times and i was okay we turned around to look at ashi but she was not there..!? Three of us took out our swords and became attentive and suddenly she came like a wind and attacked on ali but he dodged it and than she again attacked towards yasmine and than mallika they were just trying to Dodge her attacks and this was making ashi angry she attacked towards yasmine and yasmine couldn't Dodge it as ashi was still in a fast motion and sword made a cut on yasmine's forearm and it started bleeding this made mallika and ali angry and suddenly..

______________________________________

How was the chapter guys?

what happened?

ashi is back now and that too with more power?

will three lose?

stay tuned to know!

and do you all know avu said she talked to sid and his family haye!!!🥺🤧

please vote and comment!

check out my other book if you haven't!

Words: 1028