chapter 32: suspect

My current situation (see above pic) 👆🤧

Yasmine pov:
I was lying on bed as sleep was no where to be seen and those thoughts were roaming like how can this happen like how can a moment of someone's life go missing? Just then it hit me that all of the moment which Ali doesn't remember are those when meher was near him ohh god why I didn't realise it before!!
Should I go and tell this to abhi bhai? Ohhhh god! Yasmine why are you talking like meher abhi bhai must be sleeping I should also sleep I don't wanna be a night owl like someone.

(Au1: I know whom you are saying 😒.
Yas: good! That you know to whom am I referring.
Au 1: whatever 🙄
Yas: yes! Whatever now fuck off and let me sleep!
Au 1: go! go! You just sleep sleepyhead.
Yas: as if you are not!! And now byeeeee!
Au 1: 😑)

•Next day
I quickly did my morning chores and left to tell abhi Bhai but where the heck is he? Huff!! I am finding him since morning and what I saw shocked me well it is not new from 2 days but it still broked my heart I saw that bloody meher is sitting on Sid's lap and he has his hands wrapped around her waist i controlled my traitors ( fanficsxsonali  your language 😜)

ughh......Don't get confuse I am referring it to tears that were threatening to come out at any moment I swear once I solve this mystery I am gonna kill her with my bare hands FUCKING BITCH!! After cursing her for some time u left the place as I didn't want to see them and a tear rolled down my cheeks which I wiped quickly and then I saw..

Yas: ABHI BHAI!!
I shout as I saw him and he turned I quickly jog to him and took him to alone place I also don't know where are we hehe! And once we reached there he asked
Abhi: What happened Yasmine? Why you take me here at this place? Btw which place is it?
Yas: hehe!! I also don't know which place is it! But you leave that I want to say something important to you!
Abhi: yes say na! But you know what vaishu again started behaving weird!
He said last part being sad.

Yas: it's okay Bhai don't be sad I am sure this mystery is gonna end soon as I have found something.
I said last part with smirk
Abhi(happily): seriously yas! What you have found tell me quickly na please!!
Yas: ok ok I am telling you so u know yesterday Ali told us all moments after which he remembers nothing right!
Abhi: yes he told that but what you found?
Yas: ughhh....you both brothers don't let me complete my sentence just listen me OK!
Abhi: ok mam

Yas: so after that I was thinking all this yesterday at night and I noticed one thing that whichever moment he doesn't remember were those when meher came you remember boxing one!
Abhi: ohhh shit! How come I didn't notice that!!!
Yas: exactly Bhai! I also didn't notice that at first!
Abhi: ok so yas now I think we will have to spy on Meher
Yas(smirks): I am ready for it Bhai after all she is my favourite enemy!
Abhi(chuckled): ohh god yas seriously! Favourite Enemy?
Yas: YESSS! But now how are we going outside?

Abhi: hain? How means what? You dragged me here! So you should know na!
Yas(smiling sheepishly): hehe!! What if I say I don't know the way out?
Abhi: ohhh god yas you are IMPOSSIBLE!
Yas: come on you can forgive your cute, little, innocent sister.
Abhi(shockingly): INNOCENT?
Yas: huh?!!!!!
Abhi: ok ok now how will we go outside? And where the hell are we?
Yas(nervously): i don't know

He just nodded his head in disbelief and I rolled my eyes at him and started looking around to find a way out an she did the same but this room is sooo weird like there is only dim pink light and all room is filled with small bottles in which I think something is there! Can a room like this exist ok ok Yasmine focus you have to find a way out! I was searching door of exit when I heard a noise "THUD!"

I turned towards the direction from where noise came and saw door open and abhi Bhai lying on floor which lead me bursting in fits of laughter while he glared at me which I ignored respectfully by rolling eyes still laughing. After my laughing session we both went out and started Searching for that bitchy pumpkin face meher and finally I found her where? In that monkey's room for sure and what I saw shocked me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess what happened?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess! Fast!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok so I saw that fucking bitchy pumpkin face meher was going to kiss him on his lips WHAT THE FUCK! but I am also Yasmine I am not gonna let you do that bitch! And to stop her I just barged in room that too with all my force! And shout damaging bitch's ears..

Yas: ALIII!! ALIIII! ALIIII!
Meh: what the hell bitch! How dare you come inside my BOYFRIEND'S room!
Yas: boyfriend my foot! Ali I want to talk you now!
Meh: you can't
Yas: pumpkin face stop putting your ugly legs in every single thing! Come on get out! Now GUARDS!!!!
I shout and ina second guards s came and throw her out wow! I gave a great affect on guards or you can say fear *smirking internally* and suddenly Ali flinch a bit and shook his head and said..

Ali: what happened yas? You here did you have some work?
Yas: nothing Ali I was just passing so thought to check so now I am going ok bye!
I said hurriedly as I have to spy on Meher and was going to go but Ali pulled me towards him by catching my waist huh....what? Ohh god why I am feeling shiver down my spine and my breathing is getting heavy ohh god and us he planning to kill me? He came near me decreasing the distance between our face making my breath hitched and he said..
Ali: u know what! You can't lie to me I know you are hiding something from me now tell me!
He said last part stubbornly and making a pout he is looking sooo cute! And I kissed his cheeks making his eyes widen and said..
Yas: you will get to know when right time will come now byee!
And I rushed out of room.
______________________________________
How was the chapter guys?

Hope you all loved it!

I seriously enjoyed a lot while writing this one as I got a chance to curse meher😂

And after a long time a small Alismine scene for you all😉

And yeah back to normal me sorry guys for posting late but again Villian of my life has taken its entry yes EXAMS! someone please kill me😟😒

Ok so excited to see Ali's reaction?

And will abhi and Yasmine will able to find anything about meher?

Stay tuned for next chapter to know more!

Do vote and inline Comments pleaseee guys!!!

Words: 1234