Chapter 34: close to truth!

Spam!!

Ali pov:
After that we talked about random stuffs me and vasihu Di didn't talk about that as now I am more suspicious I so hope this both Don't lend them in any trouble after that Di went I dragged Yasmine to her room and closed door and pinned her to the door and put my hands on either sides..
Yas: wth! Why did you dragged me here!!
Ali: tell me why were holding that vase?
Yas: um..mm i told you reason already!
Ali: come on both of us know you are lying.
She looked at me with surprised face and wide eyes haha...I knew it she was lying.

Yas: umm....mm..I..vo..I
Ali: only truth! Yasmine!
Yas: ughhhh...jerk! Fine! I was spying on Meher!
Ali: haha! Caught you!
Yas(rolling her eyes): huh! Bastard
Ali: whatever! Now tell reason also
Yas: me and abhi Bhai was spying on this 3 idiots as we thought that your and vaish- oh shit!
She slammed her palms on her mouth as she thought that I don't know that Vaish Di also doesn't remember some parts of her life! Huh! Poor kid! Ok don't tell her I called her kid or else R.I.P me!

Ali: ohh come on I know that Vaish Di also doesn't remember some Moments of her life!
I said casually and again her eyes went wide ohh god! She is literally getting shocks every passing minute I literally wanna laugh at her face but I controlled myself and after she recovered from her shock she said...
Yas: GODD!!!! how do you know these???
Ali: I think you have lost your memory so let me remind you that Vaish Di is also my sister!
Yas: whatever!
Ali: ok so now listen you and dada please don't lend yourself in any trouble on your this mission.
Yas(glaring at him): we are not kids!
Ali: I know abhi bhai is not kid but I am not sure about you.

I said giving her a sarcastic smile while she made an angry face and before she could pour her all anger on me I quickly reminded her..
Ali: btw nakchadi don't you have to spy on Meher go! Go! Go fast.
Yas(bites her tongue): ohh! Shit you Bandar ke bache because of you now I have to find her huh! Such a irresponsible creature you are! Huh!
And she went from here! I stood there with my mouth open and a disbelief face like what? Dude wasn't she who took much time by getting shocked and recovering them huff! I quickly closed my mouth she is unbelievable!

Meher pov:
After exiting from that so called practice room such a time wasting room it is. That thing is only for people who do time pass like that bitch! Huh! I need to tell her that Yasmine is coming between me and Ali she should have given that too her also but no! I was walking in corridors thinking all these when suddenly someone pulled me who the f*ck is this? I snapped my head and saw that dumbhead sheefan huh!
Meh: sheefan aren't you satisfied by romancing with your Yasmine?
Sheef(making a disgusting face): ewww! Yuck! Do you really think I will romance with YOU!

Meh: than why the hell did you pulled me here?
Sheef: just shut up you dumbass! Yasmine is following you!
Meh: WHAT!
Sheef: yes! Not everyone is dumb like you!
Meh: you shut your mouth and let's go to that room fast!
Sheef: yeah let's go!
And we both head towards that room.

Abhi pov:
I was spying on sheefan till now but god knows where that dumb head went and even I have not seen Yasmine
Is she okay? I hope so but where that guy went and even I have not seen Meher and ashi god!! What is cooking there? I was finding all of them when I bumped into someone she was going to fall but she pulled me also but I couldn't balance so I also fell and now she is on top of me I opened my eyes only to see a beautiful face of my love yes I know you all would have guessed it was vaishu only she has squeezed her eyes in fear.
Abhi: Vaish open your eyes
She opened her eyes and was staring into mine eyes.
Abhi: Vaish are you planning to get up from me I don't mind though but we are in corridors.

And it hits her that she is on top of me her eyes widen and she stood up immediately and hit on my arm after I stood up and said..
Vaish: shut up abhi!
Abhi: ok ok
Vaish: btw why are you roaming in corridors?
Abhi: I am finding Yasmine did you saw her?
Vaish: ohh! Yeah I saw her she went with Ali.
Abhi: ohh ok I'll go and find her.
Vaish: ok but you and her you both silly bro-sis duo don't you both dare to lend yourself in trouble.
Abhi: ok I think you got to know that we both are upto something but you don't worry we both won't lend in any trouble.

With that I kissed her cheeks and went running in corridors I looked back to see her smiling at me and I was running when suddenly I saw a figure it was of Yasmine and was trying to slow down my speed...
Yas: woah woah! Slow down abhi Bhai.
Abhi: huff! I was finding you from a long time!
Yas: but why?
Abhi: actually i am not able to find sheefan from a long time and even Meher and ashi are not seen anywhere!
Yas: me too I think something is fis-
She stopped in the middle of her sentence and was trying to listen something..

Abhi: Yasmine what-
Yas: shhhhh bhai listen
She cuts me off and was focusing on listening I also tried to listen it and then it hits me that it was Meher's voice it was coming from a room and it was same room where we both got trapped. We both looked at each other and nodded.

______________________________________

How was the chapter guys?

Hope you all loved it!

So secret is gonna reveal in next chapter!😁

Excited?

You all will get next chapter only after 60+ comments guys pleaseee!

Stay tuned for next chapter!

See you all!

Words: 1079