chapter 18: Monster returns!!

Ali pov:

We all went back to campaign and we saw dada and di both are standing and waiting for us we went towards them..

Abhi: ohh god!! Where were you four
Vaish: yes we were so scared!!
Ali: Di chill nothing can happen to anyone till I am here.
Sheef: ohh hello!! I am Better fighter than you.
Ali(sarcastically): wow!! I didn't knew thanks for your information.
Sheef: I am telling truth
Ali: sorry sheefan but I am not at all in mood of fighting with Neptune planet alien looking idiot so just get off.
(Au 1: what was this Bhai?😂
Ali: Nothing it happens when you have company like you author
Au 1: whatever
Ali: now go and write
Au: ya ya going 😒)

By saying this I went and stood in front of campfire and they all were standing at some distance talking and discussing something but that idiotic alien I mean sheefan was continuously looking at yasmine but she didn't noticed it as she was bussy in talking with them while that meher was not at all interested in their talks and now why the hell is she coming towards me😫 no God no please don't send meher here but no you love me sooo much na god (note the sarcasm). I talked smile as she came towards me..

Meh(seductively): hi Ali
Ali: hi meher
Then she put her hands on my shoulders if she was boy na I have surely cut her hands.
Ali: ummm...what do you want meher?
Meh: Nothing I thought you will be bored so I came here to talk with you.

NOOOOOOOOO!! I will be dead if she talks with me here whole time.

Ali: I am not bored you can go meher
Meh: it's okay I know that when I was not here you must have got bored with that so-called shehzadi Yasmine 🙄.

Hnn she is much much much better shehzadi than you I know I don't love her but now she is my Friend but what should I do to get rid of meher I am looking here and there and then I saw yasmine standing there smirking she is enjoying my situation but she will help me to get rid of meher I know I plead her with my eyes saying that send meher from here.

Yasmine pov:
We all were talking here I mean me, Bhai, Di, sheefan, and chipkali means meher than I saw that chipkali went towards Ali and by seeing his face I can say that he is praying to god that don't send her wohoo!! My entertainment starts I smirked evily and that chipkali started flirting and she puts her hand on Ali's shoulder what I thought she will irritate him I will chop her to fingers and feed them to dogs and..wait wait why am I feeling bad if she touches him?? why?? Ohh god what is happening to me and then I saw Ali pleading with his eyes to take meher let's play with him😏 I shook my head in no and he again plead me I mouthed him no and then he shook his head and then he made a cute puppy face ok I have to agree he acts sometimes sooo cute I sighed saying him ok I went there...

Yas: hi meher
Meh(rudely): what do you want Yaar can't you just leave us for some mins get lost from here.

And then she turns around now you did wrong baby😏.

Yas(angrily): ohh hello miss Lucifer's unborn granddaughter shut you mouth from here and tell me why should I leave him alone after all he is my friend and if someone who will go from here would be you not me so you better run as fast as you can or else I will leave you with monsters who are roaming in this forest understood now GET LOST!!

(Au1: why the hell is everyone using my languages in this freaking world.
Yas: idiot because you only wrote it in your famous stupid language.
Au 1: ohh yeah I only wrote😅😅
Yas: 🙄now go
Au 1: ok)

And she ran away without speaking a word I smirked and flip my hairs and I saw Ali who was looking...oh wait let me correct staring at me with an amused and i-am-proud-of-you face and abhinavi were also watching me while smirking I think I shouted a bit louder never mind I sat beside Ali...