chapter 40: Forgiveness?

Yas pov:
I am right now standing in front of a grumpy monkey's room to console him gosh this L thing has literally changed me. I who didn't even cared to console anyone is now to console him!

I opened the door and went in just to see him Shirtless doing his workout!! Damn!!! I swear god wants to kill me ok Yasmine focus! FOCUS!! I went towards him and stood behind him crossing my hands over my chest but.......he!!! LITERALLY! ignored me!!! Uh boy...!

I started going towards him while he kept on lifting dumbles! Huh! Jerk! And I kept on moving until I was soo close to him and when he noticed I am soo close to him he said still pulling dumbles...
Ali: what are you doing here?
Yas: who? Me?
Ali: Is any invisible alien here rather than you?
Yas: huh!!! Sarcastic ass! And yeah for your information I was just taking this!

She said taking sword which was in front of him! While he just gritted his teeth and again!!!!! Ignored me!!!! Huh I am also not going to leave this soon! I started doing some sword moves and was making "huh!" "Yes!!!" "Uh-oh" such sounds to irritate him and after half an hour or so he placed his dumbles on floor and came towards me I saw him but ignored! And continued my practice.

When suddenly I was pulled toward a hard chest by my waist and I yelled in shock and placed my hands on his chest yeah it was none other than Ali and I was drown in his hazel orbs and maybe......he was also!

After some minutes due to wind eyelock broke and I was freeing myself from his group when he suddenly again pulled me I looked towards him with a question face and he said..

Ali(sternly): Don't look at me like that! Why are you irritating me?
How can someone be jerk and sweetheart at same time? huh!
Yas(innocently): what?? What did I do?
Ali(sternly): innocence is literally not your thing!
Yas: ok whatever!! First of all you tell me Why the heck are you ignoring me?
Ali(rolling his eyes at end): do you want me to hug you and tell you that wow!! You did soo great by going in mouth of death!
Yas: but understand na it was important for you and di!! We both had to do it!

Ali(angrily): BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU AND DADA WILL GO IN THE MOUTH OF HELL!!! YOU JUST GEY OUT OF HERE!!
Yas(angrily): OK FINE!!! I WAS THE FOOL WHO CARED TO CONSOLE YOU HUH!!!
And I went away from there huh!! What does he thinks of himself? after all what I did was just for him na huh!!! Bastard!! Jerk!! Idiot!! Stupid!!

Ali pov:
WTF!!! Ughh.......what I did yaar!!! I just made her more angry!! And from her pov she is correct if I would have been at her place I would also had done same thing but I'll make her understand that she should have thought about me and and vaish di also but how??? At the moment she is angry with me!!! I hold my head and sat on bed.

I was sitting on bed when I heard Door opening I looked towards it with hopeful eyes to see Yasmine but it was vaish di I looked towards walll again!

Vaish: what happened bro?
She asked sitting on bed beside me.
Ali: nothing much just I messed it up when Yasmine came to console me.
Vaish(frowns): details!
I told her everything and she shooked her head in disbelief and smacked her head.
Vaish: this is what happens when two atom bombs are present in one location!
Ali(confused): hain?
Vaish: I knew it that you both will mess it up after all you are Ali and she is Yasmine! Ok now I have an idea to solve this listen!

Ali(nervously): WHAT!!!!!!! umm...are you like sure di?
Vaish(big smile): damn sure!!! Go ahead!!!
Ali(assured a bit): umm...ok...if.....you... Say so!
Vaish: ok than start preparing!!!
And she went out of room ok chill Ali nothing will happen ok chill! Relax!! Let's get to work hopefully nakchadi forgives me!

Yas pov:
I soo doubt that how am I even loving this idiot!! Jerk!! Huh! Arrogant ass! Ok ok whatever I still love him! After taking out my frustration by scolding him in my mind I headed towards my room oh actually I went out in fresh air to scold him!! Hehe! I was just an inch away from my room but.....I met biggest idiot of world guess who is it? Come on come on!! Ohh Don't think much it Is that idiot sheefan only!🙄

Sheef: your lover boy got angry! Tsk tsk
Yas: *ignores him*
Sheef(continues his blabbering): you know what he is literally not worth of your love such an arrogant! Jerk! Bast-
Yas(dangerous voice): dare you speak one more such word for him and than there will be your neck and my sword! Only I can call him bastard! Jerk! Stupid and every such word got that!? *Nods his head and* good! Now are you waiting for people to put you in museum with a tag unique animal with two legs hnn?? Get lost!

And I just left from there! When that stupid again dared to speak.
Sheef(shouts angrily): hnn!! He will never love you!!! You are just not worth it!!!! Arrogant bitch!
I just ignored him and went inside my room and closed it and sat on bed.
What if he is saying true? What if ali doesn't love me back? What if he starts hating me if he ever got to know about my feelings? No no this can't happen he will never get to know about it!

And what if....ughh.....I really need to remove this thoughts from my brain and for that I need a shower I quickly went inside the bathroom!

______________________________________

How was the chapter?

What is ali gonna do?

Is sheefan planning something?

Will ali gain forgiveness?

Stay tuned for next chapter to know!

And I literally missed doing bezzati so I added sheefan in this chapter✌️😂!

Meher ko bhi dalu kya?? Next chapter main depends on my mood💅!

Do vote and inline comments!

Words: 1074