Chapter 41: Challenge!

Yas pov:
After taking a long shower I was going towards bed when i saw a note on my sword i went towards it and took note in my hand and started reading it. After reading it I mad a stern face and said in a challenging tone..
 yasI'll surely come!

It was evening at the moment and I thought it is time to go now nd taking my sword with me I went there I stepped inside but room was super dark I wasn't able to see anything so I shout out loud.
yas: anyone there? koi hain? 
SM: I thought you will not come
I turned my head towards where voice and a ray of light was coming and guess whom I saw?

Au pov:
she turned her head and saw ali standing there with a sword on his hand and even yasmine's sword was in her hands and now there was light in room when yasmine said replying on his sentence which he said before.
yas(stern tone): I don't back out from challenges! and till I remember you were angry from me than wth you are doing here?

when she said this ali thought "woah! attitude I loved it! no doubt she is my choice!" and next moment he saw in front he saw that yasmine was standing right in front of him. 

He whirled the sword in air and even yasmine was fully prepared as soon he attacked she defenced by putting her sword on his and in between both swords their eyes were seen.
yas: answer me!
ali: why should I?

He said while forcing his sword which was on hers in opposite side due to which her sword was bending down she was also applying force on opposite direction but it didn't affected him and yasmine pulled out her sword slightly breathing heavily.
yas(commanding tone): answer me because i said so!
ali: why should i follow your commands?

He was enjoying this as he knows that this was irritating her than this time she attacked him but he interwined swords and pulled it towards him and due to it their faces were very close she could feel his breath on her face and same goes to him and it felt that suddenly temperature of room is rising.

Than again she pulled out her sword and now she was getting hella angry so she started attacking him without giving any chance to him to do anything rather than defencing himself and shouted!!
yas: you know what!! you are such an irritating monkey ever like seriously!!!!!!!

And when he thought that she will not stop he placed his sword on her sword tightly and due to force he was bending a bit backwards while she was bending a bit forward and in between both the swords which were in cross position and both were breathing heavily.

And after some seconds seeing the closeness both of them pulled out there swords and than again yasmine tried to attack but this time hold her both the hands and put them behind her and leans closer to her now his chest was touching her back.
ali: i was angry at that time but atleast you could have cool down and explain me nakchadi!
yas(narrowing her eyes): yeah yeah like i came and started bursting out on you na!

ali: whatever but you should have explain me your point of view and also have understood mine.
suddenly she turns and unlock her hands and pushes him meanwhile both the swords were lying on floor and she continued pushing and was saying.

yas: you were the one who was being an angry bird that time and i would have listen your point as well if you have explained me but....no why will you? you were being busy in getting angry huh!

And atlast he hits the wall and she stopped pushing him but as soon as she finished her sentence he again holded her both the hands in his grip tightly not that much that she gets hurt and turns her around while this time their hands stretched in air.

ali: ok i accept i was being an angry bird so for that i am sorry fine?
yas: hmm...ok

ali: but listen i was just soo worried that you and dada both went their that too fight with a sorceress what if something would have happen to you both? and the fantastic thing you both did was didn't even told me or di!
yas(understanding): hmm....i am also sorry
ali: huff! finally nakchadi

when he said that she freed her hands from his grip which was now loosened and faces him and asks crossing her hands over her chest...
yas: I am nakchadi than what are you? 
he smirks and pulled her closer by her waist and due to sudden action she puts her hand on his chest and he says...
ali: maybe an angry bird!

he said winking at her and both burst out laughing and now both were no more in that position.
yas: btw who gave you this amazing idea to apologise and also making me apologise? 
ali(proudly): huh! what do you think obviously my genius brain give me

he just said that and suddenly door opened revealing a grumpy vaish who was glaring at Ali meanwhile he bites his tongue and thinks "ali beta tu to gaya!!"
vaish: what did you say?
ali: who? me? I said my gorgeous to be bhabhi gave me this idea hehe!
he said lastly chuckling nervously and yasmine was laughing silently while vaishu blushed a bit but hide it and said...

vaish: hmm better!
yas: but di what are you doing here?were you spying on us?
vaish(nervously): abb....bb....vo...main...vo umm....ha I AM COMING!!!
saying this she ran out as some imaginary alien was calling her lol! while alasmine, readers and author burst out laughing!!
______________________________________

Like this your author posted the chapter!🙂

So yeah! Finally I posted after eternities! Sooooo sorry guys! I wasn't able to post as one by one exams were coming just like that ball machine throws ball!😩

But how was the chapter?

And what did you all thought what idea vaish had gave?🤭

And i hope that you all understood fighting scenes which i was trying to explain.

And guys GO AND STREAM HLTP AND MAJNU!!! GOOO!!

Btw avu liked a vm on insta in which Sid was mentioned as her boyfriend 🌝😼!

Samajh jao khud hi!

Ok so guys please vote and do inline comments!

Jitne zyada comments hoge utna zyada jaldi main try karugi post karna😊!

Ok so finally bye!😂

Words: 1126