chapter 23: what is next?

Ali pov:

Me and nakchadi were just chit chatting when abhinavi came..

Abhi: hey! Enemies to best friends wassup!
Ali(rolling her eyes): ohh come on dada
Vaish: what were you guys doing here?
Abhi(smirk): that too ALONE

He said while emphasising word alone Yaar what will we d...wait wait what he means that I am sure he has got a very dirty mind I and nakchadi we both glared at him and vaishu Di hits him playfully on hand..

Ali: seriously dada?
Yas(sarcastically): right from where you get this much genius mind?
Abhi: from when I was born
Vaish: abhi just shut your stupid talks ok?
Abhi: ok mam but seriously guys what were you doing?
Ali: actually nakcha..
Yas(cuts him off): nothing dada we were just practicing sword and chit chatting.

Wait...what? We were not chit chatting I mean we were but dude we were even discussing something that too soo much important about an emperor and an empress of stupidity oh come on don't think much I am talking about meher and sheefan dude I looked at her shocked but she just ignore haw!! You can't ignore the famous prince of Turkey I'll see you nakchadi hnn..

Vaish: umm..ok guys so if you are done with your practice then..come with us we wanna discuss next plan to reach that ring.
Yas: ya ya we are done with practice let's go
Abhi: ok so come in my room
Ali: okay

And with that Both dada and Di went outside and yasmine was also going but I just grabbed her waist and saw that Di and dada went or not and yes they went And I looked towards her who was looking at me shocked,confused and surprised I left her waist and pinned her to wall and my one was on wall and her hands were Crossed across her chest and was raising an eyebrow and I said..

Ali: what was that?
Yas: what?🤨
Ali: don't act hnn why you didn't tell them about them?
Yas: who them?
Ali: come on Yaar nakchadi don't act okay why you didn't tell abhinavi about those 3?
Yas: because I didn't want them to be tensed that's why and you..

By saying this she flipped me and now I am caged between her two arms and wall and she is questioning me woah! I loved her this move she is looking super hot dude wait..wait did I just said that Yasmine princess of Bagdad is HOT what's happening with me dude?
Sm(subconscious mind): trust me you are falling for her
Ali: why should I trust u?
SM: cause me and you are same
Ali: no I am not falling for her she is just my friend just FRIEND.
SM: we'll see that
Ali: ok see it then now get lost I have to handle a wild cat

Yas: ya so what i was telling? Yeah! Why the hell in world were you going to say that to abhinavi?
Ali: Do I look like a mind reader to you?
Yas: hnn..what question are you asking man have you gone mad of course not!
Ali: then how the hell in world will I know that you are not going to tell them?
Yas: umm..ok
Ali: now leave me
With this she leave me and I said to her that..
Ali: come on let's go to abhinavi or they will throw thousands of questions to us.
Yas: yeah

Vaish pov:
Where are they? Yaar we are waiting for them since when I even don't know?

Vaish: Yaar abhi where are they?
Abhi: how will I know vaish?
Vaish: that's also correct but what is taking them this much long?
Abhi: I am also thinking same
Vaish: let's wait for some more time maybe will be coming.
Abhi: hmm..

Then after ages both came like seriously we were waiting for them and they both are coming now! Ohh god these kiddos!!

Alismine: we are sorry for being late
Vaish(smiling sarcastically): seriously why are you saying sorry? It is not late if you want than do party even than you can come freely we'll wait.
Abhi: 😂😂😂
Yas: seriously dada you are laughing at this
Abhi: can't help it sis
Yas: 🙄🙄
Ali: and Di we said sorry na actually we were discussing something important that's why we are late.
Vaish(sarcastically): ya ya we believe you.
Abhi: ok guys if you are done should we discuss about how to reach till that magical ring?
Alismine and vaish: yeah sure we didn't say don't discuss dada/abhi.

And abhi gave us seriously-guys-look and we all chuckled and the we came back to our serious mode.

Ali: ok no more joking now tell dada seriously what will our next destination?
Yas: yeah I am also soo curious to know
Vaish: me too imma excited for next adventure 🤩.
Abhi: ok so next destination is Feels Island...
( Au 2 : why this island was called that you will know in upcoming chapters...😜
Au 1: hey!! Dude at least tell me
Au 2 : nope you will get to know about it with them only 😎😎
Au 1: haww..behen behen na rahi 😭🤧😂)

All except abhi: ohhhh!
Vasih: what will we discover there?
Abhi: hmm as I read this book I get to know that maybe ali and yasmine will discover magic!
Alismine: what! MAGIC?
Abhi: hmm *nods his head positively*
Ali: but how? I mean we both don't know magic!
Abhi: according to this book if you both are chosen to finish that vampire thing than you both will surely discover magic in you!
Yas(excited): WOAH! it means we both will get magical powers!

And in excitement she hugs Ali and he was dumbstruck seeing this and we both were looking at them with a smile and then she realized that she hugged him so she nervously broke hug and Ali😂 he was still dumbstruck so...

Vaish: *fake coughs*
Ali(came out of dumbstruckness): umm..*cleared his throat*
Yas: umm..sorry
Ali: it's okay a friend can hug a friend right?
Yasmine (smiling): yeah
Vaish: you both are na so muchhhhh Adorable
Abhi: yeah seriously
And we all chuckled.
______________________________________

Heyaaa!! Peeps author 1 this side did you like chapter?☺️

And a bit of my bakvas too 😂

So, what do you think will they get magical powers?

Will they reach island?

Will this trip be peaceful?🤔 I don't think why? Because there are two evil authors to ruin it😜

What do you think do tell me in Comments guys!🙂

Any suggestions or anything?🤠

And and pleasee guys do vote and Comment pleaseeeeee 😔

And thanks for 11k+ reads🤗love yaa all..

Words: 1136