Chapter 49: Proposal

Author's Pov:

Ali: I am so nervous!!!!
Vaish rolled her eyes.
Abhi: Come on Sid! Be brave and do it!
Sid: yeah like you? I know how much BRAVE you were.
Ali emphasised on Brave and rolled his eyes.
Vaish: I know he literally was shuttering.
Vaish laughed along with Ali while Abhi frown.
Abhi: whatever! You both are so cruel.
Both ignored him deepening his frown.
Vaish: ok! Enough joking! But Ali come on don't be nervous I am hundred percent sure this won't be flop!
Ali(nervously): I hope so...!

Abhi: look! Believe me she is not gonna deny your proposal. I know that! Whole world can see you both love each other except you both dumbasses!
Both abhi and vaish rolled their eyes at the end.
Ali: But.....what if she denied? It'll just ruin everything!
Vaish(angrily): That's it! Ali! You will have to take risk and ask her. If you won't ask her than how the heck in world you will know if she loves toh back or not? You are hoi g to propose her and that too today only! That's final! Understood!?
Vaish shouted towering over Ali who was looking at her with wide eyes and slightly open mouth.
Vaish: understood?
She asked again frustratedly and calmly as he didn't answer anything, he nodded.

Vaish(smiling): good boy!
She said patting his shoulder and sat down again eating her apple as if nothing happened.
Ali(wishpered): how do you handle her?
Ali asked abhi who was also sitting with his mouth and eyes widely opened. He gulped.
Abhi(wishpered): Trust me! I also don't know.
Ali(patting his shoulder): I understand.
Abhi: Best of luck! Yours one is more dangerous!
Ali gulped.

Yas: hello people! What are you all doing here? That too without me?
Yasmine came in and said last sentence narrowing her eyes at three of them who became all alert suddenly.
Vaish: uh..mm..Yasmine let's go and practice sword fight!
Vaish said dodging the question and started taking yasmine out of her room.
Yas: wait...Bu-
Abhi: are yasmine come on! Are you afraid?
He said provoking her which worked.
Yas(smirk): I am not afraid of anything and today I'll beat you! let's go bhai!
She said and both abhinavi started going out with her.

Yas: wait! You are not coming?
She asked stopping in between and turned towards Ali who was standing there only hoping them to go.
Ali: uh..I have some work to do.
Yas(suspiciously): what work? We don't have anything to do!
Ali: uh......
He looked at abhi for help.
Abhi(teasingly): yasmine are you going to miss him? Come on he will come early for you!
As Abhi said this, yasmine's cheeks got a bit if pink taint on it. She looked at Ali who smirked looking at that small yet cute blush.
Yas(shuttering): uh...It's not li-like th-that! Ok fine let's go!
She practically ran out of room while abhinavi smirked and gave thumbs up to Ali and went out.

Ali: let's get to work ali!
He smirked and went out to make preparations for the proposal.

While on the other side all three of them started practicing sword fighting.
Yas: hah! I told ya bhai! I'll beat you.
She said as abhi was lying in ground with his hands up in surrender as yasmine's sword was under his neck.
Vaish: ok! ok! Yasmine let's go you have to get ready!
Yas: me? Why?
Vaish: uh! Actually there is a party tonight at a very special place so come on let's go!
Yas: Bu-
Vaish(cuts her off): and no more questions!
She said sternly which yasmine understood that no more arguments.

*After some hours*
Vaish: yasmine! You look gorgeous!
Yas: thanks di!

*After some hours* Vaish: yasmine! You look gorgeous!Yas: thanks di!