The Room Of Insanity (No Ship)

Filler chapter? YEP! This is the "Hermits finding Hermitpad" prompt that I'm SURE you've seen before. I honestly don't think I'm qualified to write this, considering I've only been actively part of Hermitpad for what? A month? Two? But here we are anyways!

Setting is the Hermitcraft server and the Hermitpad... server? 

No warnings.

WC: ~690 (I did say this was a filler...)

Enjoy!

Mumbo sighed as he inspected the glitchy block. A job for Xisuma. The stone block flickered, disappearing and reappearing from existence. The redstoner tapped it, to see what would happen.

That was a mistake.

It all happened in less than a second. A pulling sensation, a blur of colors, and then darkness.

"Hey! Who are you?" 

Mumbo spun around. He was in a large room. The walls had tacky wallpaper on them, and there were other rooms that were labeled with various banners with different words on them. The walls were decorated with lots of posters. One with something in a foreign language. Odd symbols. Mumbo didn't recognize it, although it looked oddly familiar. Another poster was a drawing of a cloaked figure wearing an odd mask. 

However, the most remarkable thing about the room was the people who inhabited it. Most of them were teens or preteens. Some looked relatively normal. Others were weird. Really weird.

One had green hair and wings. The wings looked dragonic, and were different shades of green. They were scribbling furiously in a notebook.

Another was a brunette whose hair merged into teal at the ends. They were talking to yet another with wings, except their wings were purple.

Quite a few were typing on computers. Some were talking over the devices. The bits of conversation that Mumbo could hear were the oddest.

"Fluff forever!"

"Who should I kill?"

"My poor heart..."

"BDOC YOU FOOLS-"

A crashing sound followed the last outburst and Mumbo quickly turned his attention to the person standing in front of him. No, not one. Three. And they all looked the same.

"Can you talk?" one of them asked. 

"Erm, yes?" Mumbo was confused. Rightfully so. "Where am I?" One of them took his hand and dragged him to the center of the room.

"WE HAVE FRESH MEAT!" the teen screamed. Dozens of heads swiveled their way. The entire room went silent.

"Hallo!" Another person called out, and their greeting was followed by many more. 

"Over there is the fluff room, cinnamon buns like to chill there," a voice from the crowd told him. Mumbo was losing track of who was saying what. "I'm sure you'd like it."

"Please!" another voice chimed in. "Take him to the angst room! Show 'em some real stuff! Knives and everything!" The conversation exploded after that.

"NO! Wait a bit before the angst!"

"Don't be a wimp!"

"What about the cults?"

"Slow down, guys! They just got here!!"

"I DON'T 'SLOW DOWN' FOR NOBODY!"

"SUUUUUUUURE YOU DON'T!"

"What's their name?"

The crowd went silent after that. A bunch of expectant heads turned yet again to Mumbo.

"Erm, Mumbo," the redstoner said. "Mumbo Jumbo. Remind me, where am I, and how do I get back to Hermitcraft?"

Dead silence.

Then screaming.

"HE'S FOUND US!" A voice yelled. Everyone started running around frantically, grabbing their things, yelling out random phrases.

"CODE RED, CODE RED!" There was a loud beep after that, and rainbow-colored sirens began blaring and flashing multicolored rays across the room. "CRAP THAT'S THE GAY SIREN." The whaT-

Randomly, in all the chaos, another person dashed up to him and hugged him. "I am so sorry for all the emotional pain I've caused you," they whispered before dashing off.

"TAKE HIM TO THE FLUFF ROOM!" A voice commanded. "HE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING THERE!"

"JOY COVERED THE WALLS IN BLOOD!" Another person protested. "WE HAVEN'T FIXED THE DAMAGE YET!"

"DON'T LET HIM SEE THE SHIPPING ROOM!!" one of the people stood on a table and yelled. All of a sudden, Mumbo was hit on the back of the head. Before he could check to see who or what had done it, the chaos room was swept away in another blur of colors. The last thing he heard was,

"MAYA YES! WATCHER MAGIC!"

"Mumbo! Are you alright?" the redstoner's vision blurred into focus at his name. He was lying on the grassy floor, and above him was the worried face of Grian.

"Yeah. I'm not sure what happened though." Mumbo mumbled, glancing around. The room of insanity was nowhere to be found. Grian cleared his throat.

"Don't worry about it."

Note! If you noticed your Hermitpad Persona (that's what I'm calling them) in here, and are not okay with it being here, then just tell me and I will fix it!

This probably isn't accurate, but... whatever.

-Storm