The Last Challenge of Hell pt.1

Y/n: *yawn*

Megumi: You look tired.

Y/n: You aren't?

Megumi: Why would I be?

Y/n: We've been through two classes in this training camp from hell, and we've barely gotten any sleep. I want this to be over.

Megumi: Well, when you're a chef you have to stay on your feet. No matter how tired you are!

Y/n: Not me. If I was tired all I had to do was close down the café and sleep in.

Megumi: Isn't that bad management?

Y/n: It is? I never noticed.

Megumi sighed at Y/n's inability to recognize his mistake.

Y/n: Anyway, what do you think our next challenge is going to be?

Megumi: Hmm, our first class was about adapting, our second class was about cooking under pressure, what other important lessons do we need?

Y/n: Well, when cooking for a maid cafe, you usually need to balance customer orders with food management, maybe that could be it.

Megumi: I hope not! That sounds super stressful!

Y/n: Yeah, but you get used to it.

Suddenly an intercom came on and Y/n and Megumi looked up to the speaker.

Dojima: Ahem...could all students who have not been expelled please come to the main entrance. I repeat, all still remaining students must head to the main entrance of the building.

Y/n: I wonder what that's about.

Megumi: Maybe it's news on our new classes!

Y/n: Lets head over then!

[Time skip brought to you by Y/n sleeping on a bench using a newspaper as a blanket, only for it to rain before he can get to sleep.]

Y/n and Megumi managed to make it to the main entrance. They walked past the students, just wandering until someone came out onto the stage.

Y/n: Is it just me, or are there less people here?

Megumi: They were probably expelled.

Y/n: Glad I'm not them! Rena would NOT be happy to hear I got expelled.

Megumi flinched. She turned to Y/n with an unreadable expression.

Megumi: Um, who's Rena?

Y/n: Oh? I never mentioned her? She's my childhood friend. She actually works at Moe Moe Maid Cafe.

Megumi: She's your....childhood friend?

Y/n: Yeah, we grew up together! Why do you ask?

Megumi: Are you two...um....well...you know....

Megumi was blushing as she played with her fingers.

Megumi: Are you two t-t-t-tog-

???: THERE YOU ARE!

Y/n heard shouted, but as soon as he turned around Tatsumi and Ikumi grabbed onto his shirt and began to flail him around.

Ikumi: Did you seriously challenge one of the Totsuki Alumni!?

Tatsumi: We haven't settled the score yet! Do you want to get expelled!?