Friends Shinning Through Polar Stars

Y/n groaned and rubbed his cheek where a red mark in the shape of a hand lie on his face.

Y/N: I didn't expect her to hit me...

After he had accidentally intruded on Megumi's bath time she then proceeded to slap him. Leaving a burning red mark on his face.

Y/N: Here I am in cooking school, where you don't learn how to cook!

He sits up and turns off his lamp. He took notice of the stars shinning through his window and he stared at it in awe.

Y/n: Well....in the end there's always the view....

A strange rustling upstairs catches his attention and he looks up towards the ceiling.

Y/N: Could there be.....?

Y/N shakes his head dismissively.

Y/N: What are you thinking Y/N?

He hops into bed.

Y/N: There's no way somebody is up there....

A tile in the ceiling moves and a face appears within the darkness.

???: Greetings young transfer student!

Y/N stares at the man for a second before slowly picking up a pillow and throwing it at the figure in the ceiling.

The figure caught it with ease.

???: Now now, let's save the pillow fights for later! Come to Room D! There's a party being held for you!

Y/N: Q-Question....

???: Ask away?

Y/N: Why didn't you just knock to tell me!?

???: This method is much more effective, now come on!

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Y/N searching for ghosts in theceiling on for Chibi Soma to scare him from behind.]

Megumi: Sorry about Satoshi, he has a tendency to wake people up in unusual ways.

???: Yeah do you remember whn he tried using the pipes!?

A girl approaches Y/N and Megumi.