Change pt. 1

Y/n walked down the familiar road of the shopping district he knew and loved.

He hadn't stepped through here in months, the last thing he remembered doing here was saying goodbye to the place he called home.

In the process, he found a new home. A school where he'd met people he could relate to.

He finally made it to the doors of his cafe. He was excited to see Rena again. He opened the door with a bright smile on his face.

 He opened the door with a bright smile on his face

???: W-Welcome to Moe Moe Maid Cafe!

The two of them stared at each other for a bit...before Y/n pointed at the unfamiliar girl with confusion.

Y/n: W-Who the hell are you?

.....
....
...
..
.
Rena: Sorry Y/n, I meant to tell you we had a new recruit, but we got so busy!

Y/n: N-No don't worry about. I was just surprised is all.

Yumi: M-My name is Yumi Teko, it's nice to meet you!

Y/n: Yeah same here.

Rena: So you're on break for a week huh?

Y/n: That's right. But should we be talking right now? What if someone comes in?

Rena: About that.....we kinda haven't had a customer in like...3 days.

Y/n was silent for a second before slamming the table furiously.

Y/n: WHAT!?

Yumi jumped a bit and Rena folded her arms.

Rena: That's why I brought Yumi in here, I thought with extra hands we could bring in new customers. But as you can see...

Y/n gazed upon the entire cafe. Not a single person in sight. Y/n sighed. Rena pointed out the window and showed Y/n the source of their problem.

A new restaurant seemed to have opened across the street from them.

Y/n: Mieux que toi?

Yumi: It's French?

Y/n: What's it mean?

Yumi: B-Better than you.

A tick mark appeared on Y/n's head as he clenched his fists. He spat onto the ground and walked over to the door.

Y/n: Oh so they're making fun of us are they?

He grabbed the door knob and opened the door dramatically. Rena facepalmed, but she smiled all the same.

Y/n: Ladies, get dressed into your normal clothes.

Yumi: Huh?

Rena: Are we seriously doing this now?