The Last Challenge of Hell pt.3

Rena: Please, might I recommend Moe Moe Maid Cafe's special kitty omelette?

Man: Uh sure?

Y/n: Here you go sir!

The man took the kitty omelette from Y/n and took a bite.

Man: Ahhhhh~

Rena: Please keep the moaning to a minimum around the other customers sir.

Man: R-Right...

The man walks off and Rena sighs with disappointment. She turns to Y/n with a clearly disgusted look on her face.

Rena: Since when were you able to make people moan with your food?

Y/n: If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.

Rena: Then I'll leave it at that.

Y/n smiled. He was happy to be having Rena helping him, it had been so long since they had worked side by side like this. Y/n watched as Rena spoke with the different patrons trying to convince them to try his kitty omelette. Rena noticed Y/n staring at her and she turned towards him.

Rena: What is it?

Y/n: Nothing, I just didn't think I'd miss this is all.

Rena blushed a bit and quickly averted her eyes.

Rena: I-It's not like this is for you dummy! I'd be embarrassed if the head chef at our maid café couldn't pass a simple challenge!

Y/n chuckled and placed his hand on Rena's head.

Y/n: Right.

Rena: H-Hey hands off!

Y/n heard a chuckle nearby and he turned to Soma, who still hadn't served a single one of his dishes.

Soma: This is the childhood friend you were so scared of?

Rena: What was that!?

Rena clenched her fist tightly. She didn't appreciate someone laughing at her. Y/n smiled as Rena glared at Soma.

Y/n: Yup, this is the one! Rena, meet Soma! He's the guy I was telling you about before I left.

Rena: THIS is the guy? THIS is your first friend?

Rena inspected Soma carefully before sighing.

Rena: Why do you always have to meet the crazy ones?

Y/n: Would that include you too?

Rena: I-I'm an exception!

Y/n: You sure about that?

Y/n avoided eye contact with Rena as he thought this. That was when the two of them heard a scoff. Y/n turned over to Erina's section. Erina had quite a long line for her dish. He assumed it must have been popular.

Erina: You two have to be breaking so many rules! There's no way the school's going to allow this!

Rena frowned as Erina spoke poorly of Y/n. She turned to him with a frustrated expression.

Rena: She a friend too?

Y/n: More of an acquaintance.

Rena: You really know how to pick em' huh?

Erina: What is that supposed to mean!?

Rena:  Oh nothing! Forgive my rudeness mistress~