The Final Change

Y/n stared at his lookalike with a blank expression.

Y/n: W-Wait, this isn't what it looks like.

Other Y/n: Really? Because it looks like you accidentally fell on top of a girl. No accidental boob grab unfortunately.

Y/n: What is it with you and stupid anime references?

Other Y/n: We're in a fanfiction, were ARE stupid anime references.

Y/n's eyes widened as he saw none other than his childhood friend, Rena, stepping towards him with a grim look on her face.

Y/n: H-Hey Rena...you aren't mad are you?

Rena smiled gently as she crouched down to Y/n's level.

Rena: Of course I'm not mad silly.

Y/n's relaxed a little, sadly, he hadn't noticed the other Y/n shake his head.

Other Y/n: Rookie mistake.

Rena stood up and allowed for Urara to stand up and dust herself off. Once Urara was off the ground, her smile shifted into an angry glare.

Rena: I'M PISSED YOU IDIOT! YOU DUMB DUMB IDIOT! CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT WITHOUT ME!?

Rena began shouting at the top of her lungs and stomping on Y/n's....unmentionable zone.

Other Y/n: AAAAAHHHHHHH!

[Time skip brought to you by Chibi Rena beating Chibi Y/n with a fan, while Chibi Other Y/n asks her to yell out 'Baka']

Rena sat down on the counter with an annoyed expression, while Y/n sat on the ground cross legged.

Rena: I see you've been busy.

Y/n: Listen I'm sorry about falling on that girl, I know you really don't like seeing stuff like that and-

Rena: I'm not upset about that dummy.

Y/n: Huh?

Rena: I....was scared.

Y/n: Scared of what?

Rena looked away from Y/n, not looking him in the eye.

Rena: You...found replacements so quickly, I was afraid. Am I really that easy to replace? Am I really nothing special?

Y/n: Don't say stuff like that!

Y/n finally stood up. His fists were clenched and he took a step towards Rena angrily.

Y/n: Everyone has at least that one thing that makes them someone you can rely on. Yeah, sometimes that thing isn't always perfect, but in my eyes, you don't need to be.

Rena: Y/n...

Rena blushed.

Y/n: There's nobody I know who can handle customer service like you. You are something else, honestly. Don't compare yourself to others!

Rena: Then how will I know I've gotten better?

Y/n: Do what I do. Compare your present self, to your past self, and prepare for the future accordingly.

Rena sighed. Once again, she had been won over by Y/n's words. He truly was good with them.

Rena: Maybe that's why I fell in-

Y/n: Not to mention nobody could replace you! Nobody else has that sister charm in them.

A tick mark formed on Rena's forehead. Y/n noticed Rena's sudden anger.