A Small Break

Satoshi: Show me how you express yourselves through your cooking...

All of a sudden the wall breaks down and in comes a strange looking girl.

???: NO NO NO! THIS SCENE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IMPORTANT TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF OUR MAIN CHARACTER!

The girl approaches Y/n's sleeping body and began to shake him awake.

???: WAKE UP! WAKE UP! I, NEPGYA1023, THE WRITER OF THIS STORY! WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!

Then an idea fell into Nepgya1023's head!

Nepgya1023: Ohoho! I'm good! I'm just too good!

She pulls out a computer and begins to type some words into it!

Nepgya1023: TIME FOR SOME FUN! SOME CROSSOVER FUN!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena: Thanks, come again!

Rena sighed. She had been able to manage without Y/n there, but it was growing harder every day.

Rena: Maybe sending him off to cooking school WASN'T such a good idea.

Rena hold out her phone and stares at the picture of the two of them together. She wipes Y/n's face with her finger.

Rena: I miss you...I wonder if you miss me too?

???: U-Um! Excuse me!

Rena turns around quickly.

Rena: W-WELCOME TO CAFE CAFE MOE! MAY I ORDER YOUR TAKE!?

Rena said nervously. Hoping that whoever had entered had not heard her.

???: M-My name is Chihiro Fujisaki! Is this a Maid Cafe?

Rena: W-Why yes! Yes it is!

Rena breathed a sigh of relief.

Rena: My name is Rena Akamatsu! How can I help you?

Chihiro: W-Well...you see I actually did something really mean to a friend of mine and I was hoping getting something from here would help him feel better!