Meat vs Moe

Urara: HELLO EVERYONE!

The crowd cheers triumphantly.

Urara: The top school idol has returned to announce the new contestant's of this food war!

Urara: On the left, we have the meat master herself! Who has never lost a food war yet, Ikumi Mito!

The crowd cheers again.

Urara: And on the right, we have the new transfer student who is somehow still surviving here, Y/N L/N!

The cheering stopped.

Urara: If Y/n loses then he'll be expelled from the school, and if Ikumi loses, she'll have to join and help finance the dying rice bowl research society!

The cheering began again.

Urara: Wait a minute....what's this. Ikumi Mito ia ready to go, but Y/N still hasn't appeared yet!

Student 1: He must have realized how much shit he was in and couldn't show his face.

Student 2: I bet he's hiding in his room like a baby.

Soma: ...

Soma stood near the entrance to the food war Coliseum. Megumi was with him.

Megumi: You don't think he abandoned the war do you?

Soma: No. He'll show up. You know Cafe Chefs....they suck at telling time.

Megumi: *giggle* Yeah I guess you're right.

Meanwhile:
Y/N: I'M FREAKING OUUUUUUTTT!

Satoshi: I don't see why you would be....we've been practicing nonstop.

Y/N: I know...

Satoshi: You're doing this to defend bowl club aren't you? So why not go out with everything you've got, alright?

Y/N: You're right....thanks.

Satoshi: Now get going. You don't want to be disqualified do you?

Y/N: RIGHT!

Meanwhile x2:

Urara: Y/n still has not shown up yet, but Ikumi Mito is almost done with her dish!

Megumi: Uh Soma....Y/N still hasn't shown up yet....

Soma: ...

Megumi: Soma?

Soma didn't respond. He was staring into a glass window. There sat Erina Nakiri watching Ikumi work on her dish. She was grinning as she stared at Y/N's empty station.

Megumi: Y/n where are you!?

The loud sound of food steps could soon be heard coming from tunnel behind them.

Megumi looked up and stared into the tunnel to see a figure approaching them. They wore typical chef attire but Megumi could see them tightening plastic gloves over their hands.

???: Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap! I'm laaaaaaatee!

The figure slid into the room with their shoes making a loud screech.

The audience went quiet and stared in shock at Y/N panting heavily while looking around the room.

Y/N: Sorry I'm *pant* late! I had.....ingredients I had to......get.

Megumi looked at the bag Y/N had. It had Four words on it. Moe Moe Maid Cafe.

Megumi: Is that-