The Last Challenge of Hell pt.2

Y/n: *snore*

Y/n was lying on the counter, completely passed out. That was until a loud ring was sounded from the hotel's intercom.

Dojima: Attention students, please make your way to your designated area, the final test for this training camp will be held in 30 minutes!

Y/n: AAHHHHHH!

Y/n fell out of his chair as he face planted into the ground.

Y/n: *muffled* Ow....

He sat up and sighed. Was it time for the big test already?

He stood up and made his way to the area he was assigned. He assumed that they assigned areas based on Class Level. So he assumed he'd see Megumi and Soma there. He found his station and wasn't too surprised to see several students who could barely stay awake.

Soma: Hey Y/n!

Soma had suddenly appeared behind Y/n. Y/n didn't even really react to Soma's voice.

Soma: Are you tired? I guess that makes sense, but remember, if you lose you have to eat my rainbow-

Y/n: I'M AWAKE!

Y/n did a strange pose and began to jog in place.

Y/n: See, totally awake!

Soma laughed.

Soma: I can see that. So where's your station?

Y/n: I'm in Quadrant B, it looks like my station is 2-3....?

Soma: I'm 2-2! Well that's a coincidence.

Y/n: I kind of feel bad for you. I mean, so many people are going to be drawn to mine, they'll be too distracted to even get a look at your station.

Soma: Oh really?

Sparks flew past Soma and Y/n's heads as they made their way to their station. Y/n wasn't expecting to see Erina near their stations.

Soma: Oh hey Erina. What are you doing here?

Erina: I'm preparing for the test. What are you two doing here? Some of us actually care about passing!

Soma: Oh well Y/n and I were assigned to stations 2-2 and 2-3.

Y/n saw Erina's face shift to a face of horror. She pointed to the two stations near her with a shaky hand.

Erina: T-Those stations!? You're going to be going to those stations!?

Soma: Yeah we are! I guess that makes us station neighbors huh?

Erina groaned when she realized that Soma and Y/n were going to be near her during her final test. She wasn't too worried about their cooking, she knew she could do better than both of them, the problem was....

Soma: So Erina, what kind of dish are you making?

Soma had somehow made his way into Erina's station and he was standing right behind her.

Erina: W-What do you think you're doing in my station!?

Soma: Sorry, I was just curious. So what are you making?

Y/n: From the looks of the ingredients...are you making an Eggs Benedict?

Erina: Yes that's right.

Soma: What's that?

Y/n facepalms.

Y/n: A breakfast Egg Dish! How could you not know?