The Training Camp from Hell

Y/n: Wow Soma, this is delicious!

Y/n continued to eat Soma's new dish that he had created. Soma had claimed that it would be a way to boost Y/n's spirits for the training camp later.

Y/n: How did you make this? Moe Moe Maid Cafe could use this on it's menu! Maybe we should show this to Megumi and the others!

Soma: Funny you mention that....

Y/n could hear a sound coming from the bottom cabinets. He casually opened it to see Megumi, dehydrated and unwell.

Y/n: M-Megumi!?

Megumi's arms were thin and Y/n noticed she was missing an eye. She slowly reached out towards him with a shaky and bony hand.

Megumi: R-Run Y/n, save yourself.....

Y/n slowly raised his head. He hadn't noticed the heads of the other dorm mates spread across the room.

Soma: I just found out a great ingredient for my new dishes.....

Y/n: A-And what would that be Soma?

Y/n slowly tries to sit up only to hear Soma chuckle to himself.

Soma: Isn't that obvious....

Soma went quiet and the room went dark.

Soma: I need......YOUUUUUU!

Y/n: GAH!

Y/n shot upwards with a jolt.

Megumi: Oh thank goodness you're okay!

Y/n: Megumi?

Megumi: When Soma fed you that super gross dish I thought that you wouldn't survive.

Y/n held Megumi in a tight hug.

Megumi: Y-Y/n!? What are you doing!?

Megumi's face was super red as she couldn't comprehend what was happening.

Y/n: You're alive!

Megumi: O-Of course I'm alive!

Y/n: Don't leave me ever again!

Megumi: EHHHHHHHH!?

Soma watched the two of them with confusion. After a few more minutes the bus came to a halt.

Chef Chapelle: We have arrived at Totsuki Resort. Please step off the bus in a calm and mature fashi-

Chapelle is ignored and the students run over him, leaving him with several foot marks on his face.

Y/n: You were a wonderful man Chef Chapelle....we will never forget you.

Y/n saluted.

Ryoko: You're speaking to him as if he's dead...

Shun: Hey Y/n...?

Y/n: Yeah?

Shun: Why are you holding Megumi as if you just got married?

Megumi: M-Married!?

Y/n: Ah! Sorry about that...

Y/n set Megumi down.

Soma: Hey guy's come on!

Y/n: ...

Soma: You don't look so happy Y/n.

Soma had his usual carefree smile and Y/n just groaned.

Y/n: Feed me anymore of your weird dishes and I'll make another quiche for you!