Seven chapter

Victorio.P.O.V.

After spending the whole night with Carlos, we went for breakfast. We stayed pretty long because I really enjoyed talking to him.The pressure I felt passing through a center full of people let me know that I was no longer drunk.We were both dead tired, so we decided to go home.Carlos insisted to walk me to the home,so I didn't even bother to refuse him.We stopped in front of the building to say goodbye.

CARLOS:"You know, this was the best night of my life."

He said and touched my hand.

ME:"Me too"

I smiled at his tired eyes and pulled him by the waist to bring him closer to me. The next moment his hands were on my neck.

CARLOS:"Why you didn't want' to admit that you're gay?"

ME:"I don't know..."

CARLOS: "It's okay if you're still in the closet."

ME: "I'm scared.Really fucking scared."

CARLOS: "Anyone who truly loves you,wouldn't abandon you just because of that ."

ME:"I know, but...I'm not ready"

CARLOS:"Take your time,Victorio.If you're in the closet for too long,it's could start suffocating you."

Me:"It's started before God know how much time...But...I don't know. I'm trying. Really."

CARLOS:"You have my support. Whenever you're ready,I will be there for you."

We both smiled at that.

ME:"Thank you.For everything."

CARLOS:"Thank you too...for running into me last night."

ME:"Oh, God.."

CARLOS:"Come here."

He pulled me towards him and pressed his lips on mine in one passionate kiss.I shouldn't like this so much.

CARLOS:"Go and rest now.It's been a long night."

ME:"Yeah,you too..."

I let him go and he walked away a little, ready to leave.

He waved at me and then left.That was the strangest and most beautiful day of my life.The night,actually.

I ran up the stairs and realized I hadn't called the boys all night.The key is with me, which means they couldn't get into the apartment.They must have been worried.
They know I never go anywhere alone, and now I'm gone all night.I wouldn't be surprised if they called the police.Although, they didn't even call me on my phone.

I unlocked the apartment,come inside,locked it behind me again and finally took off my hoodie.

I went into the room and hung pictures of me and Carlos on the mirror.However no one comes inside to see it.

At the next moment I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep.I don't plan to getting up before school.

...

I hear an alarm that steals dream from my eyes.Okay, I think I've slept for more than twelve hours.Why am I still tired?
I got up and put on black jeans, a black T-shirt and a black swatshirt.

Is that a hickey on my neck?I was looking at my reflection in the mirror.Oh,a lot of them.Damn it,Carlos.I laughed as soon as I remembered last night.

After I drank my coffee, I took my skate and went downstairs to meet Jack.
He was standing in front of the building and was on his phone.I immediately climb on the skate and get to him.When he saw me,he put the phone in his pocket.