Twentyfour chepter

CARLOS.P.O.V.

~Yesterday at the party~

ME:"Hey!Here!"

I wave my hand when I see Lucas.He made his way through the crowd and I'm not sure he saw me at all. Even if it was late, there were too many people here.

LUCAS:"Hey, where are the others?"

He smiled as he approached.

ME:"Jack's probably with some girl,and Victorio and Alann must be fucking somewhere."

LUCAS:"Dude,I wasn't here just for a couple of hours."

ME:"Would you like a drink?"

LUCAS:"Of course."

We ordered whiskey for us and sat down to drink it.

LUCAS:"Did you have fun?"

ME:"No.Not really.There are too many girls and no gay men here.It's pretty devastating."

LUCAS:"Totally, right?"

Oh, really?My gay radar is still working.

ME:"I knew you weren't streight."

LUCAS:"Obviously."

ME:"Do you want to dance?Just to kill boredom?"

LUCAS:"I was waiting for you to ask me."

I get up and approach him.This is going to be fun.

The temperature in my body had already started to rise, and he didn't even touch me.His gaze was enough to drive me crazy.

I reach out my hand and he grabs my fist.

I feel shivers down my spine as soon as his hand touches me. I can't resist looking at his red lips.

Oh fuck, it's gonna be hard to keep control next to him. I'm too attracted to him.

All the neon lights from the room were reflected in his eyes. Why is he so beautiful?

The rhythm of the song was fast, and he was not close enough.

I wanted to pull him towards me and kiss him, but I still couldn't. What if he didn't tell others about his sexuality?I do not want to create problems for him because I'm am horny and In love with him.

But as soon as he gets up to dance with me, he certainly doesn't care so much about the people around us. Obviously what we're doing isn't streight. And Lucas know that very well.

I can't take it anymore. In the rhythm of the song "Criminal", I start to get closer to him. He didn't seem to mind,in fact quite the opposite.

He put a smile on his face and approached me. He put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed them.

I took that as permission to continue.
I completely cling to him and grab him around the waist.

My heart immediately started beating hard in my chest. This guy is really something.

He began to move to the rhythm of the song, his chest touching mine.My hands walked all over his back and stopped at his ass.

Oh fuck...He is so hot.

He slowly moved his fingers from my shoulders to my neck. His hands were hot and because of them my body was burning.

Our chests and legs kept colliding and touching.I was so horny and I couldn't take it anymore.I think he felt it with his foot.Impossible that he didn't feel my dick right now.It's literally impossible.

I lowered my left hand from his ass and gently grabbed his dick. He was already lifted. Oh yeah...That's so fucking sexy.

He jerked a little to the side because of pleasure and grabbed my hand tighter.Okey, that's it.I have to kiss him.

It was like Lucas read my mind and then he began to approach me.I felt his warm and unbalanced breath.He was so close to me. His nose touched mine.Shit...

ME:"Just come a little closer to me and I'll kiss you."

LUCAS:"I want you to do it."

He whispered in my ear and bit me.Oh,God...

I immediately pull him by the neck and kiss him.

His lips were tastier than I could have ever imagined.

The kiss was intense as soon as our lips met.Neither he or I could wait any longer.

I quickly put my tongue in his mouth and we start to fight.I feel that he bit my lip in a fit of passion.The tempo of our lips was the same,like everything was just arranged. We followed each other.

ME:"Let's go to my place."

He nodded and pulled my arm.We got out of the club and ran to my car.

LUCAS:"You better hurry because I'm too horny right now."

ME:"You think I'm not?"

I look down at my pants to show him how horny I am.

LUCAS:"Fuck the house.Stand behind the corner."

ME:"Sex in the car?"

LUCAS:"Yeah.I can't hold it."

ME:"God, you're so fucking hot, Lucas."

I start the car and accelerate to the nearest dark corner I come across. I'm not even sure it's legal to park a car here, but I don't care.

As soon as I stop the car I lower the seat and push Lucas behind.Since I was over him I take his shirt off from his body.Oh, fuck...He had a muscular body and a tattoo on his chest.

I bow my head and start kissing and licking his chest.He moaned and pulled my sweater off my body.His moaning turned me on even more and I started sucking his skin and nipples.

LUCAS:"Fuck, Carlos..."

He shoves his hands into my hair and groans.

I go over to kiss and bite his neck and then his lips.This time he pushed his tongue into my mouth,but before that he licked my lips.That was so sexy.

While we were kissing,I took off his belt and pulled his pants off his body.Then I shortly separated my lips from his to get completely undressed.He did the same and changed our positions. Now I was under him.

I look down at his dick and then I feel an erection..Oh, shit.He's big.

He starts sucking my skin on the bottom of my stomach which sent tingling all over my body.I feel goosebumps in whole body.Then I started to moan with pleasure.

Then he lowered his head to my dick and shoved it into his mouth.Fuck...

He started to suck it faster and faster,and I put my hand down to his hair.

That was the best blow-job ever.Lucas did it so well and professionally.It made me feel so damn good.

When I cum,we switched positions and I also started to suck his dick.The sounds of his moaning made me satisfy him more than anyone ever.

When he cum too and after a lot of kissing,I get into him.

I doubt no one heard our moans.Looks like this was definitely not his first time.He played this game so well. It made sex even better.

...