Fifteen chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

The next morning passed like any other. Except that my attention was not focused on school, but only on one person. Him. I'm not even sure what I should have told him, but I know I had to talk with him.I felt the need for that.

True, I was scared like a pussy and spent the whole day thinking of a speech to say, but it all sounded absurdly and I didn't have anything.

This time I got to class with Jack on time. I heard quiet provocations and laughter because of my bruises.The word "Freak" always stood out.

Without a word,I sat next to Alann, and he didn't even look at me.He seemed like he didn't even notice me.Is he really angry?

I didn't get to say anything, and Lucas turned to us and started a topic about the next party, which will be again on Saturday.

When the professor came in,everyone become silent.I seized the opportunity.

ME:"Are you mad at me?"

I whisper to him.Did he hear me?

ALANN:"No. Why would I be?"

ME:"I don't know.You look angry."

ALANN:"I'm not angry.Don't worry about it."

ME:"Can we talk about it?"

ALANN:"I won't reveal your secret to anyone. Okay?"

ME:"You don't know the whole truth, Alann."

ALANN:"What truth? You and Carlos are together. Great. I'm not going to tell anyone. Congratulations and that's it."

I would be lying if I said those words didn't hurt me. But,that was something I expected.

ME:"Can I ask you something?"

ALANN:"What, Victorio?We are in the class."

He said coldly and that made me to step back.My anxiety slapped me again.I moved away from him.

ME:"Nothing.I'm sorry..."

He nodded and went back to the damn writing.

...

LUCAS:"This Saturday's party will be even better! I bet twice as many people will come!"

He was shouting as we were leaving the school.Yes,I heard him through the headphones.

JACK:"People,people...And you,Victorio."

He pulled my headphones.

ME:"What?"

JACK:"Remember those girl from the skate park?"

ME:"No,Jack."

JACK:"That sexy girl."

ME:"That's what you said about every girl.I have no idea who you're talking about."

ALANN:"The one who said you were cute...bro."

"Bro?"...Okay?

ME:"Ah, yes..."

JACK:"I made a date.For all of us.Now."

LUCAS:"Great.Let's go."

ALANN:"I'm always in favor."

ME:"See you tomorrow then."

JACK:"No.I promised you'd come.Go."

ME:"I don't like that girl,Jack."

JACK:"You don't know her.Come on.You certainly can't go home alone, remember?And we all go there, so you have to come with us."