Three chapter

Victorio.P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm Alann. I guess Lucas said I'd come.",he said.

I shivered when I heard his voice.It was rough, deep and somehow hoarse, so the fear went down my bone.I didn't expect him to sound like someone who would hurt you.

ME:"Ah, yes...He mentioned...I'm Victorio."

I stuttered and doubt he heard me at all, as I thought I would sound.Damn,I know my voice will crack.I hate meeting new people.

I avoided looking him in the eye because I know will start staring in him.He didn't seem to care and still held the same icy and vague expression on his face. In fact, he didn't seem to be interested in anything,and not just an event from a while ago.

In order not to stare at the floor, I looked straight ahead. He was higher than me, so my gaze lingered on his Adam's apple, which was surprisingly pronounced.

ALANN:"Are you okay?"

ME:"Yes, yes. Why I wouldn't be?"

LUCAS:"He's always like that in front of people he doesn't know. Don't be surprised."

Thank God, Lucas came over and got me out of the awkward situation. He put his hand on Alann's shoulder and with his other hand he pushed me weakly because of joke.

LUCAS:"What did you take, Victorio?"

ME:"Jack wanted a pizza,so we took it."

LUCAS:"Alann,do you like pizza?"

ALANN:"Yes,anything."

JACK:"People,come to the table.I'm starving."

Jack came from the kitchen.

ALANN:"You are not the only one"

He walked around me and sat down at the table in the kitchen.He never looked at me and he seemed like he didn't care about anyone. I'm glad he forgot that thing from a while ago, so now I can live peacefully. It relaxed me a little and I didn't thought about it. Maybe I just overreacting it.

LUCASS:"How did you travel?"

ALANN:"Normally,I guess."

LUCAS:"I hope you fit in with Jack and Victorio. They're good company.Victorio is a little weird, but you'll get used to it."

ME:"Lucas, shut up.I'm not weird."

Lucas:"He is just afraid to admit it."

ME:"I will kill you."

LUCAS:"And you see, he's actually serious when he says that."

ME:"I think it's obvious who's weird here"

LUCAS:"Shame...What a shame"

JACK:"Do you want to go outside later?We can skate."

LUCAS:"Of course, if Alann isn't tired."

ALANN:"I don't have a skate, man."

LUCAS:"Victorio has two here ... he'll give you one."

ALANN:"Yes,then."

JACK:"I fucking love the facts that we did't go to school in the friday.

LUCAS:"Who don't?"

Before we went outside, I spent time in my room. I wasn't in the mood to hang out, and the arrival of a new person definitely lowered the level of my communication skills. I never knew how other people did it.How do they talk to a person they don't know as their best friend? I can't do that.I just sat in my room, listening to music and drawing a new sketch that should be finished later. I always loved art.