Eleven chepter

Hey, this is my drawing⬆️

I hope you like it. I tried to draw a scene when Alann hugged Victorio as he cried.

You will get to that part in this chepter.

...

Victorio.P.O.V.

The next day,Jack and I were late again.I swear they'll punish us for this.This time the reason was that we fell asleep.Both of us.

JACK:"Hey, what do you think about Alann?"

He surprised me with that question.Why would he ask me that right now?

ME:"I think I like him."

Damn,fracking idiot!
I said it outloud!

JACK:"Yeah,me too."

Oh,I forget he's stupid.

We continued to school,and my thoughts were on a completely different page. The whole situation worried me and scared me.I felt it happening too quickly and getting complicated.All that burden fell too fast and now it was putting a lot of pressure on me.I wasn't ready for this.

JACK:"I'll wait for you in front of the classroom and don't you dare to don't come like last time.I stood for ten minutes yesterday."

ME:"Don't worry.I will run."

And that's what I did. I ran down the empty hallways to my locker.I push the skate inside and when I go to pick up the books I feel someone's hand over my eyes.What?It was cold and rough.

ME:"Who is that?"

The person behind said nothing. However, someone grabbed my hands and put me behind my back. Then, another hand ended up in my mouth and prevented me from shouting. Then I realized that there was not just one person behind me.Then they started pushing me somewhere.

I knew immediately what was going to happen. It used to happen every day. But since I started hanging out with Jack and Lucas, the bullies have been looking for moments when I'm alone.There weren't many moments like that, but it happened.Like now, for example.

It was Daniel and his companions who followed him like faithful dogs.They would take me to the toilet and vent their stress on me.

My heart started pounding hard,and fear crept under my skin. I started to panic. I don't want to be beaten again.

After a few seconds of unsuccessful defending, I felt cold tiles under me and  pain that flowed through my whole body.
I raise my head and see exactly what I thought I would see. Daniel and three of his friends. I might be able to beat Daniel, but the four of them on me...I didn't stand a chance.

DANIEL:“You keep walking down the halls so freely, you freak?"

ME:"What the fuck do you want now?"

I get up from the tiles

DANIEL:"We haven't seen each other in a long time, have we? I wanted to say hello."

ME:"Great, now fuck off."

DANIEL:"Mark, hold his hands."

He looked at the tall guy with blond hair. He put a terrible smile on his face and approached me. I quickly hit him in the cheek with my right hand and it made him even angrier. Then the other two who stood on the side came and nailed me to the wall.I couldn't do anything.They held me by the shoulders, and a guy named Mark squeezed my hands. Then Daniel came over and punched me in the face.

DANIEL:"Fucking freak."

Daniel hit me in the jaw and didn't stop on one hit.It hurt like hell. I tried to defend myself, but I didn't succeed.They were on all sides.Then I lifted my leg and hit Daniel in the balls with my knee.He staggered a few steps back and moaned.I will regret this.Then one of his friends hit me in the rib.I writhed in pain.